Revenge!

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Revenge!

Post by DM_Sultan »

“My Queen”, said Asteria, “We are ready to make our move. We have many champions trained now and everyone is ready at your command.” “Good work, Asteria”, said Queen Valasca, “I will finally have my revenge on all those so called heroes who keep coming into our valley and into our city and into our very temple and destroying everything in sight. I want them to pay with their blood and their lives and to suffer, just as much as we have been made to suffer.” Valasca turns her attention to the map and studies the hilly terrain. “I will make my camp here”, as she points to an open spot on the map, “and we will launch our attacks through these passes, out onto this silvery road and strike at the very center of trade for these so called heroes!” She points to a dot on the map to show Asteria the city she wants to destroy. “Avendell, it says Avendell, my Queen”. “Yes, but soon it will say Amazon.” says Valasca.

Event – Friday Night – Eastern Time – non PVP – Level 28 and below
Torm the Loyal Fury

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”