Introduce a little (A)narchy

For general role-playing or tales and stories of your NS characters. In-character only!
Korr
PKer

Introduce a little (A)narchy

Post by Korr »

The Drow in the underdark stir wildly, and venture more frequently to the surface. The dwarves bide their time and sharpen their axes, ready for battle. The dragons have stretched their wings, and flexed their power. The Northern Coalition has spread its light wherever it would be taken, and forced it where it was shunned. The Circle has devised new deadlier traps for their enemies! The Mystral Ascendency has taken power in the rift shards of Aetheria. The gates of Neversummer have been closed, but their reach is further than ever. . .

*Deep within the bowels of Neversummer Castle two shadowy figures meet*

“Has there been any news from the outside?”
“Some new yes . . . . Thus far our agents have managed to get a foothold in most of the other factions.”
“Excellent news, a great start for such little time. We must find more recruits though. Our land won’t be reclaimed by sitting idle behind these gates. Our ability to send our affiliates back through the rift shards is something the Ascendency can never get their hands on. If they learn of such power no one will be safe. We must make sure the screening for our (A)narchists stays strict.”
“Agreed. I still cannot praise you enough for your knowledge. Who would have thought to send our members back through the rift to enter other factions but you? It was absolutely ingenious considering we can easily infiltrate all the factions.”
“You esteem me too much, we all worked together on this project. For now we must part though, we linger too long. Keep me informed of any new information; I cannot wait for the lands around us to fall into chaos at the hands of the Alliance!”
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Return to “The Bearded Bard II”