A praise to this server.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Ade
Pk Bait

A praise to this server.

Post by Ade »

Back on my old favorite online RPG Phantasy Star Online, some guy constructed a free server due to Sega's crappy support. Before things finally went to hell there (2 years later) a period of relative peace took place because this small team of "free server GMs" worked hard to create new content and to ensure the safety and enjoyment of the server's members in a manner that far outperformed the actions of Sega.

I see the same here. Sure, I know all the NWN online servers are free, but let us compare it to a similar game, say World of Warcraft. Here the developers and DMs/GMs are close to the player base, and the voices of the masses are heard and taken into consideration more so than on a pay server.

Much like how musicians are said to make their best music before they "hit it big" and how "college athletes have more heart and charisma than pro" it appears that the gaming industry developers who do it for the "love of the game" will always produce a better experience than those corrupted by the desire for money.

An interesting observation, I wonder if it applies across the board in terms of all human activity. If so, we should all strive to be as poor as possible xD

EDIT: Oh crap I posted this in the wrong forum. I'm not sure where it should go! Sorry.
Vendetta.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”