new swordarm

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Brionn_Unbound
Noob

new swordarm

Post by Brionn_Unbound »

//Heyas Neversummer denizens. I just registered on the forum and I wanted to say hello to the community. I've played on another server for about a year and was finding the game to become a bit dull. I'm looking forward to trying some characters that never would have lasted on the home server due to the min/max uber fest that so many seem to love.
Again hello, and I hope to see many of you IG.
Mleh! Now I'm upside down......

Tinsicka
Looking for group

Post by Tinsicka »

Welcome! This is a great server with some pretty terrific people.

Join a guild and you'll have even more fun. :)

Gornickthy
Spamalot

Post by Gornickthy »

Welcome aboard!!! Are you playing on NS4 Prime, Reflections, or both? Make sure to check out Wiki and get familiar with the differences. NS4 is a great place to play, and I am sure you will enjoy it. :D
Power is not given. It is taken.
Tal, Soul Reaper of [IO]
Gol-Gorath [IO]
Shilo [IO]
Cthulhus Acolyte [IO]
Ya ya ya I know... stop whining, complaining, and learn to build better.

KradetheRed
Noob

Welcome

Post by KradetheRed »

Welcome to a great server. If your interested, I run a thieves guild that organizes events every so often (More often after my mother-in-law leaves) As long as your not a paladin or in another guild, you're welcome to join, just send me a pm. Also save your trap components as I buy them. trap components are: Quartz Crystal, Cold Stone, choking powder, acid flask, thunderstone, skeleton knuckle, Alchemist fire, tanglefoot bag, and caltrops.
Krade The Red
Cade ThornGauge

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

welcome. like said above take a sec to check the wikki out. and keep a eye on forums for quest news and changes.
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Mr. O'Dearly
Developer

Post by Mr. O'Dearly »

and the vultures swoop in... lol

my goodness... new blood and everyones already talking bout getting the kid guilded.

my advice would be to certainly accept help from any and all that offer it. The server can be pretty tough when youre new. The world is huge and takes a while to explore. Guilds are great but I'd wait till you got to know the server a bit better before committing to one... or you could be like twiggy and just join em all!!! :P :P

edit: ok maybe just one person was recruiting but the other metioned it... and im sure others were coming...

KradetheRed
Noob

Post by KradetheRed »

As Odearly put it, get to know the server before putting everything into one faction/guild. For everyones knowledge though, the Thieves guild is a non-guild. we don't just recruit members, we also recruit enemies!

have fun.
Krade The Red
Cade ThornGauge

JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

Join SL or MA, all the other factions r 4 te3h n00b5! :P
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

kingfatzo
Addict

Post by kingfatzo »

ehehe. well LA is more oriented for new ppl b/c of its central location to everything :wink:
Fatzo
Resident Glutton and Hand of the Legendary Brethren
http://thelegendarybrethren.forumsplace.com/
http://brethren.mygameguild.com/main.asp

Mr. O'Dearly
Developer

Post by Mr. O'Dearly »

LA is a good place to learn... but not to stay :P :P

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

Mr. O'Dearly wrote:LA is a good place to learn... but not to stay :P :P

Why not? I quite like LA and don't plan on moving out.... I don't like to have my builds limited in any way, and don't need the cheese of some of the exclusive PRCs, so LA is it.
ImageImage

Trogdorbob
Looking for group

Post by Trogdorbob »

Good day and welcome to the best server. The people here are either great or a general nuisance. It just depends on your personal play style. As for joining the guilds. Personally I would take the time to get a feel for the kind of toons that you want to make because if you join a guild, it is generally known that you dont go playing for another guild. Dont let the drama ruin your game play. Let evil be evil and just know that its ok for their toons to take out their anger on you. :o :shock: :D haha oh and one last thing is that AO is the BEST!!!
Burninating the peasants!

Trogdorbob
Looking for group

Post by Trogdorbob »

forgot to mention that what I mean by a general nuisance is that when you join a guild, and they happen to have a war on with someone, you can be expected to either pk or be pk'd. :D 8) :| anyway enjoy!!
Burninating the peasants!

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”