pk globals

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
pris
Noob

pk globals

Post by pris »

any global for pking or death to your own alliance members ?

(ie someone from another alliance kills a dood in ur alliance is there a global to alliance members ?)
graduated university and the best i could do is minium wage lifting boxes like a mule

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Hope not, if there's a way for a griefer to get your faction mad at you, that's definitely a bug.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

pris
Noob

re

Post by pris »

what u talking about griever......someone kills someone in your alliance wouldnt it be nice to get a message saying they died to blah blah so you can after blah blah(just for convenience)
graduated university and the best i could do is minium wage lifting boxes like a mule

Souldin
Pk Bait

Post by Souldin »

i think that's a little bit of privacy taken away, LoL i dont even like the server saying "Souldin Reijn has just logged in.." when i log in. But ne ways, if the pked didnt even catch the name of his murderer then i would think that it is their fault that the guy didnt get a bounty on his head. LoL
-Once known as "Stealth"-

Souldin Reijn now adays

---

"Shutup and eat your cheese sandwitch."

---

Dallas17
Noob

Post by Dallas17 »

might be a nice idea if each person had a horn that they could call thier faction to them with. i.e. "blah blah has sighted the enemy at blah blah" when he uses his horn. instead of the moronic shouts that we currently are spammed with. this message would be in the action window. little bit more of an IC way of doing things.
Apollo - Former leader/advisor/'guy who did stuff' of HUH

Dues Ex- Moonshine's perfection..

brooding malicous soulless dark hearted mean dude, who wears leopord skin bikini style undies

Gil-Este
Newbie Helper

Post by Gil-Este »

there is NO in character way to make a message be heard all across the world instantly, much less selective only to those in your own faction. since there is no feasible or realistic way to have it be done in character, there is no reason why shout is a bad alternative. having guards able to yell would be cool, i think if you are in the same zone as an NPC guard you should be able to hear them yell/raise an alarm/etc
O heat, dry up my brains! Tears seven times salt
Burn out the sense and virtue of mine eyes!

Alanthaleous
Noob

Post by Alanthaleous »

Is It possible to script a command such as /ali that will only appear to the alliance members of the sender?

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”