Trespass!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Metis
Dungeon Master

Trespass!

Post by Metis »

These trespasses will not be allowed any longer. I call you to answer Bane, control your followers. According to my subjects some of those constructs your people create have been seen roaming the countryside knocking down trees and killing creatures of the forest. My people will not tolerate such actions; get your subjects back within your own territory.
"Wheresoever you go,
go with all your heart." - Confucius

Netrom.dk
Developer

Post by Netrom.dk »

Yes Bane, you need to controll your minions!

How are we to keep our army supplied if the trees we need for our furnaces is knocked down and burned before they reach our smiths?

The only good thing that comes out of that is it will be easier to see the filthy drows without the trees, the few times they dare to show them self at the surface.

I know you want your minions to bring you sacrifices, but we need the animals for our meat and the bushes for our ale!

Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Post by Elagneros »

Yes he needs to control his followers, else when we, the rightful masters of Aetheria finally reclaim what is ours, there will be a...reckoning... :twisted:
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

Zaranthys Rivermoon
Newbie Helper

Re: Trespass!

Post by Zaranthys Rivermoon »

Metis wrote:These trespasses will not be allowed any longer. I call you to answer Bane, control your followers. According to my subjects some of those constructs your people create have been seen roaming the countryside knocking down trees and killing creatures of the forest. My people will not tolerate such actions; get your subjects back within your own territory.

It would seem that Bane is nothing more than a messy slob, is all - hmmm ... no more the God of Tyranny but now the God of Sloth? :wink:

In all my kindness and wish to help Bane clean his own messes, I have already begun dispatching those mindless constructs whenever I encounter them ... 8)

Say, I have an idea: how about we sell the scraps to the Brothers of the Rock so that they may recycle them and put them to actual good use? No pollution! :D

See Bane, how we mortals can be creative ... in *anything*? 8)
- Zaranthys Rivermoon, ranger.
"Walk long and far, friend. Safe journeys and safer returns"

*The Few, The Proud, The Silver Striders (TSS)*

lordshelt
Dungeon Master

Post by lordshelt »

NO!!!! It is you who need to control the people of melencia who, by all reports I have gathered from the mystral watch say that these simple minded people of the forest have made countless attempts as of late to not only invade but also influence citizens of Garagoth into following their naive ways..... This outrage will not be tolerated and I now only call upon my minions to put a stop to them but also put an end to their worthless lives and to their way of life.
Last edited by lordshelt on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bane - God of Tyranny

WHO YOU CALLING A PSYCHO ?

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

well if that is the case. then i shall no longer stand by.i now comand my loyal followers to destroy, and wipe out the evil that is Garagoth and the evil citizens that live there.hunt this evil down and be rid off it.
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

The God of War is most pleased with the impending battles...
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

Dont forget about us Dragon Kind !!! We are also a force to be reckoned with, and with Bane and Timait shining down on us we WILL BE TRIUMPHANT !!!!!!

May Tymoria bring us luck and safe travles !!!!!

Yonwe
Glorious Leader

Post by Yonwe »

The followers of Bane in the mighty city of Garagoth, misguided though they may be by their unfortunate fate of being surfacers, are nonetheless a valuable ally of the dread might of Menzoduran, and the legions of the Drow. To arms!
~DM Yonwe
Lolth - Goddess of the Drow
Velsharoon - God of Undeath

Death Dealer1
PKer

Post by Death Dealer1 »

Bane's loyal followers in the DD will bring about any tyranny he chooses. The rock dwellers and tree huggers will not live through the fight. The nefarious drow and great evil that is Garagoth will burn any and all who dare oppose us.

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

To my loyal disciples, you already know the response that you must give. I will add to that though a generous coating of barbeque sauce on them would be greatly appreciated.

Now get to it you insignificant worms lest my wrath be turned upon you instead.
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

Metis
Dungeon Master

Post by Metis »

So be it Bane, you lie about the movements of your people. You go to far this time, should your foolish ally, the dark ones, interfere they will share your fate. That goes for the others also, the dwarves best stay in their caves for in the forest they will surely parish, and if the dragonkin dares to approach us we will shoot their creatures down from the skys with hundreds of unerring arrows. Although we have allowed forgiveness to the Last Alliance in the past such a mix of people cannot be trusted, my followers have seen how they act within the forest.

As always we stand with our honorable ally Tyr and the Northern Coalition.

It would be folly to underestimate us.
"Wheresoever you go,
go with all your heart." - Confucius

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

/havok kneels before the alter and prays to the Goddes Timiat:

Oh wonderfull Goddes of us dragon kind...

Show us the way to the battlefront...

May our swords strike swiftly and precise.....

and may all hear your name in there nightmares ....

P. Fricebottle
Addict

Post by P. Fricebottle »

Yes! Burn the trees! Cut down the bushes! Start gruesome wars! Chaos :twisted: Death :twisted: Tyranny :twisted: ! Talos, God of Rebellion, restore upon this world the beauty of chaotic destruction and the rebellion and uprising against the putrid pure-hearted!

Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Post by Elagneros »

And when the dust settles, the Last Alliance shall once more reign surpreme, as it was meant to be.
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”