Whats goin on?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Rand
Noob

Whats goin on?

Post by Rand »

OK well I went to get on Beta 2 this moring and the server was down....I checked a few mins ago and it was up but for some reason my char wasnt there....I looked at Beta1 and for some reason my chars were there so that was a little weird...so i tried to long in on beta1 with my chars that I used on 2 but it wouldnt let me... is there a reason why my chars are showing up on 1 instead of 2 like there suppose too?

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Dos any one know if this will be fixed? I think the server realy is down, couse I can not create a new char to join either :|

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

Actually there is only one vault, it is stored on server 1. If your characters arent showing up that means that there is an internal problem with the network (or atleast the IP it thinks its referancing).
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

Looks like this problem is back as of 11 AM EST...
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

Netrom.dk
Developer

Post by Netrom.dk »

yep the same is happening again, hopefully someone will be able to drop by and fix it soon 8)

Rand
Noob

Post by Rand »

hopefully it starts working again!! I got like 3 people bringing there comps over tonight to play NS4!

Anicetus

Netrom.dk
Developer

Post by Netrom.dk »

yaikes best of luck then, ofcouse you can always start a char in one of the factions that are on server 1 untill the vault will be shared again

kgb
Wheres the donation box?

Post by kgb »

Well as far as I am concerned I have not been able to play my character since this fiasco occurred; it's now been almost 3 weeks!

So honestly, I won't be coming back for quite some time for it's an absurd situation. For all concerned please pull the servers so that the work can be done offline before subjecting your player base to neverending frustration.

After all I thought playing NWN was for entertainment and relaxation; I get more at work!

You all take care

kgb
Tres Nawt {CLAD}, Tres Baf {CLAD}, Tres Leyana {CLAD}, Tres Q'sara {CLAD}

Image Image

Netrom.dk
Developer

Post by Netrom.dk »

hmm mine works fine, and i know that alot of others do so too

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”