Server Test!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Alvo
Noob

Server Test!

Post by Alvo »

Server seems to be running pretty good, not at all laggy.. mind you there were 2 people connected, unfortunatly none of the transitions that connect between the two servers seem to work, at least the ones I tried didn't.

drakebrimstone
Noob

Post by drakebrimstone »

I can't seem to exit the LA starting area, I get server time out when trying to portal.

*Necros*
Noob

Post by *Necros* »

ya, the servers are running smooth except there was only 4 people in it :P.
:):):)

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

The portals are busted at the moment, but being worked on. Sorry guys, hang tough for a few.
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

*Necros*
Noob

Post by *Necros* »

its all good.
:):):)

drakebrimstone
Noob

Post by drakebrimstone »

The good news is I had two different PCs attack me and both ended up dead at the hands of the guards. Don't ask me why they were attacking me inside the LA Council Hall, but at least we know the guards can kick some butt.

Zhorn
Looking for group

Post by Zhorn »

I logged in on the weekend and whacked some level 24 monk/shadowdancer chick twice. You don't need to see them to cast a Wail of the Banshee!!! Argh! <THUD>! $$$ :twisted:

So from my point of view it's going fine! :) /WINK

Though I did have to portal then manually log out and back into the other server. But I'm sure that's just a hard-coded IP & Port number that's easily fixed.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”