Greatest build of all?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Blairconz
Noob

Greatest build of all?

Post by Blairconz »

Greatest build of all? Please send in your ideas

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

Dont think there is any one ultimate build. You make one that works GREAT against casters, chances are its more vulnerable to melee chars, ect.

Although ive been told that my fighter / rogue build is prob one of the best all around, mainly melee builds peeps have gone up against 8)

TheBestDeception
Developer

Post by TheBestDeception »

Wolfarus wrote:Although ive been told that my fighter / rogue build is prob one of the best all around, mainly melee builds peeps have gone up against 8)

Are you serious? Who's your char...?

Brennan068
Looking for group

Post by Brennan068 »

No, I have the greatest build(s) of all, because, get this.... they are fun for me to play.

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

SteelFang :P

The most recent person to compliment my build was Wrath Of Lloth

Edit : One of the best, non-prestigue class using builds, i should say. heh.

TheBestDeception
Developer

Brennan068 wrote:No, I have the greatest build(s) of all, because, get this.... they are fun for me to play.

Indeed...that is what matters most.

Wolfarus wrote:SteelFang :P

And I shall look out for your name from now on. My build, btw, does not have prestige, either.

Agent Shiny
Looking for group

Post by Agent Shiny »

class : oblivion.
it wrecks havok to all ns4 players.
beware.
~Oblivion~

nargileh
Pk Bait

Re: Greatest build of all?

Post by nargileh »

Blairconz wrote:Greatest build of all? Please send in your ideas

Simple, it's the build where u have the most fun playing with. What can be greater than that? Honestly i could suggest things like Sorc 39/Pal 1, but what's the point if it might turn out you don't like to play that particular build or perhaps don't even know how to play it in the first place.

Might i even suggest not to put all focus on build alone and perhaps flesh out your character aswell. If you don't know the difference between build and character, Well build is only about the numbers, the stats, feats... while character also defines how your avatar behaves in the world. Is he a goody two shoes on a crusade against evil? Some mercenary who doesn't care about the color of the gold he gets paid? some wicked necromancer bent on bringing death and darkness over the world? A wizard seeking the ultimate arcane secrets? A raving psycho living only for the thrill of battle and the taste of blood (or beer)?

Ever wondered about why it's called ROLE PLAYING and not ROLL PLAYING? Oh yeah most people put this strange word FANTASY in front of role playing. Perhaps u're meant to use it ocasionally instead of copying builds?

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

Wolfarus wrote:Dont think there is any one ultimate build. You make one that works GREAT against casters, chances are its more vulnerable to melee chars, ect.

Although ive been told that my fighter / rogue build is prob one of the best all around, mainly melee builds peeps have gone up against 8)

best build" monk/BG/CoT.

best NS4 uable build: monk/paladin/cot

mwuahaha

can pwn mages/meleee
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

TheBestDeception
Developer

Throst54 wrote:best build" monk/BG/CoT.

best NS4 uable build: monk/paladin/cot

mwuahaha

can pwn mages/meleee

Care to back up that monk/paladin/cot with some stats?

Spura
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Spura »

Wolfarus wrote:Dont think there is any one ultimate build. You make one that works GREAT against casters, chances are its more vulnerable to melee chars, ect.

You probably get whooped by bard 26/fighter 4/RDD 10. Huge AC, AB, damage, huge listen skill, huge disc, can reduce opponent's AB AC and skills with curse song. Also has improved invis and haste and greater magic weapon. Tons better than any fighter rogue.
Crimson...my humble attempt at reaching godhood.
Bard/fighter/RDD

turtlehermit
Noob

Post by turtlehermit »

Best build To 40 lvls.

Dual Langer's weilding Half-Orge with 25/8/7 "TnT"Cleric/fighter/Weapon Master. Immune to death warded/hasted/imp invis/stat boosted/divined mighted/divine powered/battle tided/extended regened/shielded/mage armoured/darkflamed/ect...while casting greater dispell/storm of vengence/true seeing/monster summonning/ death spell throwing/ epic spell casting/med sized weapon on large sized character weilding those chain lighting casting hammers with improved crit/weapon focus/ weapon mastered/ weapon of choice toting/ and whatever else you feel like doing with all those other epic feats.

Go into battle with a to hit of around 75 doing 50-70 dmg per hit with a x3

Do it :!: Make him now :!: You know you want to :twisted:

Cluster
Wiki Editor

Post by Cluster »

Ok, your cleric build is fine, as long as your fully buffed, strip those buffs off and what do you have? Buffs are artifical stats boosts. You cant strip the ab of a fighter/rdd, but dispell a cleric a couple of times and he's butter.

turtlehermit
Noob

Post by turtlehermit »

Sure all 20 of those odd buffs can be stripped considering you do manage to fend of epic summons, while casting, save vs death spells thrown at you yourself while attempting to dispell those buffs, and are willing to enter a storm of vengence to attack the cleric standing in it as he casts implosion, destruction, and slay living at you with the cleric having all have suped up dc vs to saves through all those feats and you sure dont want to roll a 1 vs any of them. Not to mention the cleric can always employ a tower shield to increase his ac if needed. Remember that the build also starts out invis and hasted should he decide to just jump you with some attacks and closes ground really fast. Oh yeah that combo non-buffed still can toe to toe it rather well even with fighter classes and especially bard/rdd as you aformentioned. Remember that he is half-ogre large sized using improved knockdown too.

I think it would be a good fight and make it a best of seven series.

TheBestDeception
Developer

2 things to note:

1) If you are talking about a fight that was properly prepared for, Druids win hands down. I dont know of a single build able to take multiple Creeping Dooms' and live.

2) Dont get me into size category.........half-ogre is weak.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”