i got pked

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Throst54
Addict

i got pked

Post by Throst54 »

someone hurt my feelings and killed me when i was lvl 2.
it took me a long time to get to lvl two and then they killed me and hurt my feelings. i dont know if i can go on, i put such hard effort into getting to level two and he destroyed my dreams and being level 3 because no wi can never go back to the place that that one guy i dont know who told me told me to fight there. this is outrageous and as a person it really hurts me deep deep inside where noone else can see. i want him or her to come and apologize for this happeneing. and i want all the devs to assurme and and tell me four or maybe five times that this wasnt right so i can be sure. then apologize for him hurting me and my self confidence. and if you are reading this you should post too and say that your sorry for me and that you wish you could help and give em more attention and pity. did i mention that i was single and am rich?
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Nala
Newbie Helper

Post by Nala »

aww throsty *huggles him tight his face is pressed againist her chest* Its going to be ok... You can still on to lvl 3 .... "You Can DO It" ..I'll come and see you if the stupid ups guy shows up with my expansions tomorrow ..its all right..I'm here for you..*squeeses him tighter* Shhhh now now calm down...*pulls tissue out of her pocket and it to throsty*.. *she brushes her hand across the side of his face and gives him a gentle smile* Ewok Flea Fighter is here to save the day...
BE ONE WITH THE PENGUIN

Metavirulent
Noob

Post by Metavirulent »

OK, I do apologize now. Hope it makes you feel better.
If it is any confort to you, sure it's bad that you never made it to level 3 but think twice, level 3 is not so hot, so it ain't really as bad as it may look at a first glance.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”