Best Faction for Leveling?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
BaconStrip
Pk Bait

Best Faction for Leveling?

Post by BaconStrip »

Anyone played enough of the factions to know which one has the best level-up zones for all levels? I've got a character in LA, and he has slowed to a crawl, to say the least. I tried SL, but it was alot like LA, good at the beginning, but I found it hard to level past 7. I've heard good things about MA, what is leveling like for them?

dugbird
Noob

Post by dugbird »

i've played MA, LA, TC and RK so far. i've found around 7-8 ya have ta go exploring. make your way in this world so ta speak

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

At higher lvls i think a caster and one that's not in the TC/NC faction would do well, since TC guards are higher lvl than any i've seen, and also because after that aoe's to goblins and low lvl mobs would still get decent xp.
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

best faction to be in or to invade for lvling?
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Spooky
Pk Bait

Post by Spooky »

SO far ive seen ppl raiding SL coz of the low lvl guards...but i think best would be AO due to their big lvl (guards).
Oh and after lvl 7 u dont stick to a faction...u change ur xp areas :D

Nightfall...quetly it crept in and changed us all...

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Post by Billiard »

Server 3 (now co-located with server 1) seems to have quite a range of good areas to level without having to go to faction cities.

Teh Panda
Pk Bait

Post by Teh Panda »

For RK (and MA) at level 7 the formorians are good xp. I'm still going there at 11 but that's because I can't find an uncrowded area elsewhere. Also the drow (scouts and raiders) were fun to kill, decent xp, and had less AC than the formorians.

In Ao territory I went hunting for gargoyles at 7ish, good xp and easy to kill. Problem is grizzlies who tend to be more trouble than they're worth.

I'd assume Bandits are the choice for LA characters at 7th.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
"This... is my BOOMstick!"

http://maddox.xmission.com/
^ Best ^ Page ^ Ever ^

Sandman-k [sirname Blake]
Noob

Post by Sandman-k [sirname Blake] »

I think the best cities to attack are LA/AO since there guards are spaced out pretty well. With AO the main gate is the hardest to get past but once you get in the city the guards can be taken on one at a time

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”