TCNC Forums?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
CyberNite
Noob

TCNC Forums?

Post by CyberNite »

I was directed to post a thread here asking about accessing the TCNC forum, and so here I am. :mrgreen: If anyone would be so kind as to show me the way, I'll be thankful.

edit: I found the forum and registered. I suppose thank you in advance to whomever approves my membership. 8)

Garn
Noob

Re: TCNC Forums?

Post by Garn »

its supposed to be a secret forum that you can only look any of the posts of while you're logged in, and you have to get invited in order to make an account
I can PM you the link if you ask me in-game some time, but aside from that, you'll have to contact mining or ajantis to get an invite to the forum, which I assume you wouldn't be getting an invite to if you aren't in a TCNC guild
although, I've also read that people don't care much for the secrecy anymore

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Garn wrote:its supposed to be a secret forum that you can only look any of the posts of while you're logged in, and you have to get invited in order to make an account
I can PM you the link if you ask me in-game some time, but aside from that, you'll have to contact mining or ajantis to get an invite to the forum, which I assume you wouldn't be getting an invite to if you aren't in a TCNC guild
although, I've also read that people don't care much for the secrecy anymore
Technically any faction leader can do it (at least when I set it up before dropping guilds). I think frogofpeace and DZ are the TC/NC representatives who are most likely to be around. Maybe you should add new admins if they're scarce.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

We got it
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”