Back To School Tuesday

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM-Baccob
Newbie Helper

Back To School Tuesday

Post by DM-Baccob »

Event Simplified for earlier proposal.
1. I post a School date and Event Specific build guidelines for Mentors.

2. In that post I link to a Thread for players to create an index of builds in.
2.1 A person who posts a build is required to state if they are happy to Master the build on event day or it is a take it as is from these written instructions only
2.2 I will edit the 1st post in the thread to keep the index of offered builds on one post.
2.21 I am not online 24x7 you can speed this process along if you drop DM-Baccob a line on discord to ensure I update it at my earliest opportunity.
2.3 Students who wish to see a specific build, but do not see it, can post in the index thread.
2.4 Players critiques shall be kept to specific build threads and not the index thread.

3. We all turn up at the event time in and I move us to a semi private location and the havoc begins.
3.1 Any who shows and is of the ECL stated in the school event build guide may become a student.
3.11 Any person can continue to play on the server on any ECL outside of the Schol event while the school event is running
3.12 Any person who sneaks into school and is not of the required ECL will be both deleted and 24 hour banned.
3.13 Personal attacks, Abusive, Antisocial, or Disrespectful comments or behavior during school time will result expulsion.
3.2 A Student is any player who is not coaching other players
3.21 No Student need take a Master
3.3 A Master is someone teaching a build to one or more Students by building the same build at the same time, during the school event.

4. Masters help those students who showed up to complete the build as posted in forums, and give play style tips along the way.
4.1 A Master whose students go off script will not get assistance to bring them back on - coach well.
4.2 School time critique of builds is too late. Please allow the Masters the room they need to coach *see 3.13
4.21 Deliberately Confusing a student or making them second guess the master they have selected will be deemed antisocial *see 3.13

5. Event concludes.
5.1 Masters who wish to get community thanks for helping students step forward.
5.11 I confirm that a Master has at least one student whose build is a match to there own, if there is a match a +2 book per student mentored is available.
5.2 A master who does not keep the character and is confirmed to take a Devil Angel exit at the conclusion of event can double the +2 book number.
5.3 If a Master would be entitled to 6 or more +2 books they can select a single +4 book instead
Tuesday 8 PM EST (New York)
Tuesday 5 PM PST (Los Angeles)

(Wednesday at 12:00:00 UTC/GMT)
(Wednesday at 12:00 AM London)
(Wednesday at 1:00 AM Barcelona)
(Wednesday at 1:00 AM Rome)
(Tuesday at 9:00 PM Santiago)
(Wednesday at 8:00 AM Beijing)
(Tuesday at 6:00 PM Calgary
(Wednesday at 1:00 PM Wellington)
(Wednesday at 11:00 AM Sydney)

DM-Baccob
Newbie Helper

Re: Back To School Tuesday

Post by DM-Baccob »

Last bumped by DM-Baccob on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 am.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”