NWN free for the next 12 hours

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Midterm
Pk Bait

NWN free for the next 12 hours

Post by Midterm »

nagaguard
Pk Bait

Re: NWN free for the next 12 hours

Post by nagaguard »

Greetings! It's been a while. I saw this deal pop up this morning and I went and got myself another NWN copy. It's very easy to create an account on gog.com (username, e-mail, password...simple) and get the free copy. I've found it extremely useful in the past to have multiple copies of the game, in particular for trying to get my kids interested to play with their daddy and also for solo gear transfers outside of the guild hall.

alena
Pk Bait

Post by alena »

In for one, haven't checked for virus yet (downloaded in Linux). Don't know what I'm going to do with it but the price was right :)
Hail the Dead

Sun

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

YES!

I saw this early in the morning also and grabbed a free copy. Then proceeded to post it on facebook and plug NS4 as a great online server and offered help getting started.

Might have the wife sign up to GOG tonight and get another install as well.

My understanding of the history with NWN and GOG is that they package the same CD Key with the installer and you will probably need to go through their support in order to request a valid online CD Key that won't conflict with other users. (Because we have CD Key based security on NS4)
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Bargeld wrote:you will probably need to go through their support in order to request a valid online CD Key that won't conflict with other users.
That used to be the case. Now you:
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Don't forget to patch it, still probably a weird version. https://neverwintervault.org/patches
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”