Monster Bash Aftermath

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Monster Bash Aftermath

Post by DM_Sultan »

It looks like everyone had a good time at the Monster Bash. We'll do it again. We didn't get all the bosses last night, but it was fun. Here's a screenshot of the Pit after the last boss.

And the last boss was Demogorgon and more importantly, he didn't die to Vorpal this time. In fact, he had to be DM killed.

Until next time....

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

alena
Pk Bait

Re: Monster Bash Aftermath

Post by alena »

That is only because AJ forgot to bring his Demogorgon poker along. :roll:
Hail the Dead

Sun

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

Super cool pic of Torm with his pet Demogorgon. That is some set of teeth.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

I only got to experience the last one, 2 sundays ago, will there be a continuation of that event? There were several bosses left unkilled. :D ';..;'
ImageImage

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

I'm looking at Saturday, May 28th at 8PM EDT for round 2 of the Monster Bash event. That might give some the next day (Sunday) to recover if we go long. The biggest and baddest of the bosses have yet to make an appearance and they seem to take advantage of the new terrain in The Pit, making them a bit harder.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Monster Bash 2 continued where we left off from the first one. Some bosses that I expected to do better, like The Great One, ended up getting caught on terrain and they fell quickly. Others like Vlaakith proved a bit more challenging than usual, which is tough anyway. Here is a screen shot of the fight with Vlaakith. Notice the fallen heroes at the bottom left of the picture. My bloodspot collection is well stocked after this event.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”