Quick question

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
tlearyiv
Noob

Quick question

Post by tlearyiv »

Hello all! I'm new to Neversummer, just started playing a few weeks ago. I really am loving this world so far. Quick question though: Where is the Sanctum Arcanum in the northwest? I know it's north of Eagle Summit but I can't seem to find that either. I'm sure I'm missing something... but I would appreciate any help!

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Re: Quick question

Post by Lokey »

Think it's the one in Falme unless it's the one to the far north.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

tlearyiv
Noob

Post by tlearyiv »

Thanks for the help! It's the one to the far north. On the map from the website, it's north of Eagle Summit and west of the Coalition Encampment. I can't seem to find my way there, however.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

North of coalition encampment, the way in is on the eagle summit map or the map nirth of that. Look for something strange looking - float your cursor over the items on that map. And the fact that Lokey didnt know that proves NC needs rogues.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

tlearyiv
Noob

Post by tlearyiv »

Thanks so much! Us NCers aren't much in the way of subtle...

Max_Damage
Noob

Post by Max_Damage »

How can i find those "named" special weapons (the ones which often have on hit properties etc)?

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Generally you have to kill NPCs. If you're talking about the ones in Sanctum Arcanum, be careful - if you kill them with an NC toon, you will lose faction.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Midterm
Pk Bait

Post by Midterm »

I can personally attest that I levelled my AO mage solo from 8 to 12 in the Sanctum Arcanum. Everyone there has low saves, and there generally isn't more than 1 or 2 people per room. Also great lowbie loots there.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”