So good, they fight naked!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

So good, they fight naked!

Post by DM_Sultan »

I'm thinking about running a variation of the last man standing competition. This could be either a group/clan/house team against team or individual against individual contest or maybe one of each. We'll use the Fury Pit for the location.

The rules are simple. Build the character of your choice, level up normally and then come to the contest where you will take your character into battle naked - no gear, no weapon, no armor, no belts, no nothing. Casters can cast, but no summons will be allowed. Fighters can only bring fists to the battle. Whoever wins, the naked truth is they are the best. So good, they fight naked!

I'll await your feedback on this.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Bargeld
PKer

Re: So good, they fight naked!

Post by Bargeld »

What levels?
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Well, that's open for discussion. Since your character wouldn't use gear, I'd guess most people would want level 40 to max out their abilities, but that is what we are here to decide.

While you are leveling your character, you can use gear. Just when it comes event day you have to strip everything.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Rule you'll want:
- No polymorphing.
- You'll want to limit healing.

Thoughts:
- Save or die/lose/etc...casters won't lose much (sometimes no) dc while saves are going to be hit pretty hard.
- Review the list of ways to avoid stun fist, because it's going to be pain (dc 30 + feats + wis).
- I don't remember what bigby does now, but same problem :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

what about jobs?
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

Tru3Fals3
Newbie Helper

Post by Tru3Fals3 »

could go casters only and melee only
The truth is just an excuse for those with a lack of imagination.
Amoenotep wrote:i still think everyone is just truefalse multi logging an entire server together :(

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

I would think no tokens, no scrolls and no healing in combat.

Shape-changing brings up a good point. We'll have to explore that a bit. Maybe make it you can only shift into a form with no weapon, but that will have to be determined with some experimentation first. I'll work on that part.

Yes, we could do a casters only and a fighters only round, but I'd think we would want to have a mixed match-up as well.

Healing could be allowed in the team competition.

Please discuss any and all of this.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

rapidshot
Noob

Post by rapidshot »

Regardless of the outcome of this discussion, I am eager to look forward to the annual PVP/Relic event held as scheduled.

there is a fact that every NSers knew,what balance of this server is based on the gears and modified class ablilty of this server.

so IMHO, the result of naked fight may not be satisfactory in any case except it is held in the same class :D
Fino~xxx
Silvery~XXX

addseo1115
Noob

Post by addseo1115 »

but that will have to be determined with some experimentation first. I'll work on that part.
royal168

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”