30 PM problem

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
LordKas
Noob

30 PM problem

Post by LordKas »

Hello,

I'm planning to create a 30 PM "Death's Accomplice" Necromancer.

Following wiki, i need "Cast 9th level spells, 21st level, Greater Spell Focus" to obtain "Epic Spell Focus" in Necromancy to have +6 AC, AB, STR, DEX, CON instead of "simple" +4 of Greater Spell Focus.

How can i obtain 9th Level Spells?
With 10 Wizard 30 PM i could not obtain it.. Maybe i miss something.. :lol:
PROUD TO BE ITALIAN
Also Know As, Damon Mortis (just for Browsergames)
Necronomicon4 Mapper

Mahyana ~HNs~
Secneum

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Re: 30 PM problem

Post by MrAsimov »

PM levels increase the level of spell slots available by one every two levels, starting at level one PM. You gain the next highest level of slots based on your highest base arcane class. So at 10 wizard, 13 PM you can have the ability to cast 9th level spells. You also still need a base intelligence of 19, just as any wizard that casts 9th level spells. In order to actually cast the spells you would need to learn them through some method, such as from a scroll.

Please note: Epic spell focus actually requires the ability to LEARN level 9 spells. Wizards gaining spell slots from PM levels gain the ability to LEARN and CAST spells, whereas Sorcerers and Bards that gain spell slots will only gain the ability to CAST spells (through metamagic). New spells are only LEARNED by Sorcerers and Bards when taking levels in those classes. Therefore, while a level 10 wizard/13 PM would be able to take the feat, a level 10 sorcerer/13 PM would not be able to do so.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

LordKas
Noob

Re: 30 PM problem

Post by LordKas »

Thanks for explanation :D
PROUD TO BE ITALIAN
Also Know As, Damon Mortis (just for Browsergames)
Necronomicon4 Mapper

Mahyana ~HNs~
Secneum

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”