EPW Reply/Comment Thread

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Re: EPW Reply/Comment Thread

Post by DM_Sultan »

BEWARE: Celestia will respawn EVEN if you leave somebody outside the boss chambers to try and stop this. Is it a bug or is it a devious device devised by the evil Devs? Don't know the answer to that, but here is the party wipe aftermath that can result. For your viewing pleasure, I present: Celestia Respawn

Torm the Loyal Fury

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

I think you need a mediocre lock pick for the Sphinx. Otherwise its just puzzles, iirc.

What levels should we bring? Highbies will slam through, which is fine if thats the goal. Doesnt HoK connect to one of the other planes as well? Maybe we coild do that boss, too.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

Ideally, 30-38 i guess, but i don't want to exclude anyone who only has 40s. especially if we need their help. Figured we'd at least do the water plane dragon. We have done this once before on an EPW run, if we blow through it, can do more of water plane, fire plane, dwarves, etc.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Probably don’t need the 40s for tHe EPW run tomorrow for HoD. Maybe a chance to bring out the low-to-mid 30s for leveling as well as farming. If we have the usual size group, even a party around L 30 should whip through. Again, I wouldn’t want to exclude those who only have 40s. (Though I bet anyone who could get through the portal, so 21+, would be ok in a party.)
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Re: Epic Planar Wednesday! December 12th (13th)

Post by LinuxPup »

Does anyone ever go to the Halls of Knowledge anymore?
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”