Planing the next Defenders of the Relic event.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.

Which weekends suit you best?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:30 pm

July 4th - 6th
29%
July 11th - 13th
13%
July 18th - 20th
17%
July 25th - 27th
13%
August 1st - 3rd
29%

Total votes: 24

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Planing the next Defenders of the Relic event.

Post by DM-Mac- »

I'm running this poll to find the best weekend to hold our next Defenders of the Relic (DoR) event.

Select each weekend that would work for your schedule. Multiple selections are fine.
Pan -God of the Wilds- "I've had so many names, old names, that only the wind and the trees can pronounce."

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Re: Planing the next Defenders of the Relic event.

Post by DM-Mac- »

End of May will bring to close this poll, if you do not vote, do not complain about the dates chosen.
Pan -God of the Wilds- "I've had so many names, old names, that only the wind and the trees can pronounce."

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Re: Planing the next Defenders of the Relic event.

Post by DM-Mac- »

Looks like everyone likes the beginning of a month. As the first weekend in July happens to be a local national holiday and thus many folks will have family and other commitments, I've selected the first weekend of August.

Giving us the next Defenders of the Relic event August 1st, 2nd and the 3rd. That's a Friday to Sunday for anyone in PDT.

The exact times will be released soon, use this thread to weigh in on the times using the last DoR event as a referance.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”