When are we going to lower the Boss's

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DeputyDog
Addict

Re: When are we going to lower the Boss's

Post by DeputyDog »

Bumping this thread because it is amusing and speaks the truth.

Loki has been here since the near beginning and has the most total time dedicated as anyone. He also has been my voice in my long absence.

And yes the part that has made this place great and given it its longevity is "This is a do what you like that doesn't involve being a dick server"

Similar to the new trend of PVP games like RUST, ARMA III, Dayz, etc. Except those are full of dicks. So if that is your cup of tea.. then go get it there. We will be here when you get fed up.
DeputyDog
Founder
Neversummer
gmcever @ gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/neversummer4

NorbertS
Noob

Post by NorbertS »

DeputywDog wrote:Bumping this thread because it is amusing and speaks the truth.

Loki has been here since the near beginning and the most total time dedicated as anyone. He also has been my voice in my long absence.

And yes the part that has made this place great and given it its longevity is "This is a do what you like that doesn't involve being a dick server"
I like the bigger parties. More fun imo.
Last edited by NorbertS on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Old character vaults still exist ?

I'll come back just to punk willow.
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Blademaster
Noob

Post by Blademaster »

Perhaps a bit late in my response, but I am a returning player (mostly ns3 south back in the day) and some of my friends are interested in returning, and of course, as before, we are extremely interested in returning to the pvp elements of this server. Of course, it will take some time to create viable builds, gear up, and familiarize ourselves with the server again, but I am looking forward to playing with you all. Those that are looking to bring back the pvp action, I'd love to speak with you online. Cheers.

alena
Pk Bait

Post by alena »

It is a good server, you will have fun. Be sure to visit AO as we have lots of friendly Dragons. Be wary of the folks up north & the ones who live in the trees; they are a little strange. :lol:

Almost everyone here will help you level up. Good gear & maybe a book is available as well on EPW as long as you get a good roll.
Hail the Dead

Sun

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Don't listen to the dragons - they'll make you shovel poo!

The Northern Coalition is always the right answer, although TC has cookies...
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Garn
Noob

Post by Garn »

nono pick MASL, they could really use the players
TCNC and AORK have quite enough players, though recently not so many AORKs have been logging on... i know ironcat is on vacation, but I dunno about the others

alena
Pk Bait

Post by alena »

You definitely don't want MA it is way to far to run & it is in the desert as well. It gets too stinking hot so you will burn your feet. AO has placed a couple of dragons there keep them under control. As for SL we have lost a good many of players in the Underdark. Rumor has it they are still there even if they are not logged onto the server. Enter at your own great risk.

If you don't choose AO then maybe join those flower children in the trees. A dragon is pretty big & can pluck you out of the tree tops when you get stuck.

Have fun what ever you choose.
Hail the Dead

Sun

Blademaster
Noob

Post by Blademaster »

Three of us have joined Mystral Ascendancy. But I look forward to playing with all of you! See you in the realms :D

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”