Recent Weapon Changes

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Jmana
Noob

Recent Weapon Changes

Post by Jmana »

Hey all, just noticed today that while most if not all weapons got a +1 to crit multiplier and in one case the magic staff got changed to X6 my monk unarmed strikes are still sitting on a lowly X2.

Was just wondering if this was intentional or perhaps just forgoten about, technically hands are not a weapon after all. I dont think in light of recent changes that X3 for unarmed strike is at all unbalancing, just thought i'd put it out there :P

Acesen414
Noob

Re: Recent Weapon Changes

Post by Acesen414 »

Just use a magic staff... its the new black

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Pretty sure this is a minor effort to combat the power of stun fist. Unarmed is now inferior to other choices.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

alasteir
Looking for group

Post by alasteir »

I don't mind the nerf to unarmed damage....kinda makes sense. I do think the bump to crit range is a little too hot, though. I don't think that crit immune builds really required any more of a boost.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Creature weaps and hands are built into the engine, life sucks. Maybe nwnx_weaps or something can dig that out, but we're still way over the limits for being able to use that.

Things will change back whenever april foolishness ends. Unless everything goes to x2 or less :)
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

DenBruce
Noob

Post by DenBruce »

just playing around on jap. server, and this really helps, keep up the good work , and by the way , good idea sir.. :D :D

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”