Ode to those not forgoten

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Re: Ode to those not forgoten

Post by Amoenotep »

<110ac kobold....then linux nerfed shifters to get -wis bonus ac from monky's...still figured out a way to cheat it and keep my 110ac.

then linux got pissed and nerfed that too. :(
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

and she said... sing for your supper, cuz the good old days are gone... :lol: :lol: :lol:
These are the lyrics to a song by Judy Pulver… a satire exposing the past and thus “the good old days” to be merely an illusion… created by the incompetent Human mind…

This was simply an attempt at humor… a joke… :lol: :lol:
Good days? ever is there a good day in which you cower behind your friends and not spark out amongst thy self? You cowered for so long behind you built up crafters then eventually struck out on when there is no one on to defend to pick up a piece of the prize?

I sang for no supper, I scraped and beg for my food (INFO). I was brought down to the dirt and I plain conquered. You brought to me a toon that pked me, I brought a toon to you that lifted your soul to dust. I did not whine to any DM or forums, I played the game that was there in front of me.

She said she would give you huggs and i brought her death when she saw me, Vengeance was mine and at the time my toon was the top pker at the time. Only 3 toons could pk me........Elesasar(slave), TehBestDeception, and Gizamaluke. Maybe a mage once in a while.

Whatever your ramblings even mean is beyond me… :?
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Delisha Zrazorian wrote:Whatever your ramblings even mean is beyond me… :?

Mistake was expecting meaning.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Nefarious
Looking for group

Post by Nefarious »

Peace to all :D
Last edited by Nefarious on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

I mean I can take alot of crap from ppl,

What crap?? :?
but, really? who are you? some leader that plays in TC to build crafters then raids once in a while?
and who are you to try mic-manage how I play or enjoy the game?
Are you one of the Devs or DMs? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really, who has ever heard of that song, Momma J?
any good blues fan... :D

:twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

alasteir
Looking for group

Post by alasteir »

Delisha,

It is best to ignore Ryddwillow. Every now and again some foul wind blows him into Aetheria, where he continues to be a complete non factor in any sort of meaningful PvP. He generally logs a monk, and tries to hide a relic.....best he can manage.

He will wax poetic how he used to be a killer in PvP, however I can assure you, it isn't worth bothering to learn his logins.

Nefarious
Looking for group

Post by Nefarious »

It is best to ignore Ryddwillow. Every now and again some foul wind blows him into Aetheria, where he continues to be a complete non factor in any sort of meaningful PvP. He generally logs a monk, and tries to hide a relic.....best he can manage.

He will wax poetic how he used to be a killer in PvP, however I can assure you, it isn't worth bothering to learn his logins.
Yes, I was some poetic pker, in the past, yes I am guilty of that. I met a lot of friends in being a true poetic pker. People loved me or hated me, period. I am guilty. This game meant a lot to me in which I would try to piss ppl off to log back on to try to pk me to get more ppl on. I pissed a lot ppl off trust me. I am guilty.

There is no foul wind of me, I would play under a no name just to play the game and not worry how many guilds I belong in, so I can protect this relic today because I wish to level this toon.

Bottom line is you can bash me all you want, I care less. I will always speak my mind as you will and defend myself to what I have seen and played for years, and you?

Maybe I am disgruntled, maybe but I knew when I belong to a Guild, they were my brothers or sisters and we defended with all our might. I am not saying you don't defend at all but now a days each of you belong to like 3 guilds a piece average. So be it then. Have fun.

Nothing more I can say, but I am not foul, I was a true player in the eyes of many who were my friends and enemies, because it was called respect.

Peace

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Of many guilds yes do Twig be and long, but to these guilds be true in that all are of the NC or the TC type varieties. All other Twig type varieties and or variances are held to the true Twig way of balance before bros/itches, when own mates of guild types not at stake. So, Twig that off a short pier while singing Stinky Cat in a barrel full of monetary gains.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Ogami
Pk Bait

Post by Ogami »

Thanks Cely for hosting (I rarely had lag with your server). May your beard grow even longer!
Long Live RK!
>>>>>>>>Horsemen of Neversummer<<<<<<<<
Seung Mina ~HNs~ !KOS-MOS ! Zantetsuken ~HNs~
Masters of Tunarath
Stunfist&Hips Era
DING 100 lvl 40 TOONS ON FEB 2017!!!

OkiePotter
Noob

Post by OkiePotter »

Dear Ryddwillow -

I Killed You

Many, Many, Many times.

Remember now, History is only written by the winners.

That would be - THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CULT OF OKIE

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Really? You do not sound so confident. When I was ryddwillow you left us and your "father" Okie was with us and he pked me once and I him and his violent swearing made him leave. Truly you need not act for we know, begone peasant.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Really, you resort to this mockery.

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

OkiePotter wrote:Dear Ryddwillow -

I Killed You

Many, Many, Many times.

Remember now, History is only written by the winners.

That would be - THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CULT OF OKIE

Is there a like button?
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

You must remember okie potter said not much except "talk" and this idiot is a imposter. :lol:
Last edited by Ryddwillow on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

move along, nothing to see here

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”