New IP address?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Atropa Genar [IO]
Noob

New IP address?

Post by Atropa Genar [IO] »

Gamespy is not working for me today. Can someone post the new IP address for Neversummer?

cely
PKer

Re: New IP address?

Post by cely »

You can use ns4.nsrealm.com or ns4.servegame.com or 98.203.187.246. But you really should just be using ns4.nsrealm.com or ns4.servegame.com just in case the IP changes.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Atropa Genar [IO]
Noob

Post by Atropa Genar [IO] »

Thanks!

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

I have a spare quad-core computer, no electricity costs and reliable power (I work from home on my computer so I'm always around and NEED a stable, reliable internet) and 2mbps upstream... but alas, I live in a foreign country (Canada) so it would be highly illegal to transport such powerful code across the border :D so doubt I could host NS4 :/

Image<--My connection.

But in my sig, I've changed the server to 'ns4.nsrealm.com' which seems to work better than the direct IP so long as the DNS entry is updated.
ImageImage

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Celorn wrote:I have a spare quad-core computer, no electricity costs and reliable power (I work from home on my computer so I'm always around and NEED a stable, reliable internet) and 2mbps upstream... but alas, I live in a foreign country (Canada) so it would be highly illegal to transport such powerful code across the border :D so doubt I could host NS4 :/

Image<--My connection.

But in my sig, I've changed the server to 'ns4.nsrealm.com' which seems to work better than the direct IP so long as the DNS entry is updated.
Works for me!! Parkdale Massive T.Dot!!!
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”