Enemy Factions Joined Together In Raid

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
MtainEer
Pk Bait

Enemy Factions Joined Together In Raid

Post by MtainEer »

Ok, you guys can have ur server and lots of fun together. Today was total bs with sl/ma/tc/nc all together raidin AO.

I wont be back except to give some gear to my mates.

Jughead..MtainEer
Almost Heaven, WV

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: Enemy Factions Joined Together In Raid

Post by Shadowalker »

MtainEer wrote:Ok, you guys can have ur server and lots of fun together. Today was total bs with sl/ma/tc/nc all together raidin AO.

I wont be back except to give some gear to my mates.

Jughead..MtainEer

I wasnt there for this collaberation, but the following remains true:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

And this works three ways, always with someone on bottom. Its not the status quo though. Aorks may seam to be singled out, and I will conceed that Masl and TNC are more likly to combine than either of those with Aorks. Unfortunatly you have inherited the server attitude left over from days when 'certain guilded' Aorks bored with holding the relics would run pk killing sweeps of lowbie areas like giant mtn, gnolls, IoD, FD, etc.

The server attitude has mellowed in regards to Aorks of the last couple years, and will continue to do so as newer playewrs stick arround. Not to mention that most of the Aork players are pretty cool people these days.

Maybe take a couple days Jughead before deciding. If still ya got to go, Cea La Vie, and wish ya well.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

I wasn't there either, but sometimes two factions just happen to raid at the same time. Sometimes it turns into a 3-way fight, sometimes a temporary truce is called.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Nocturne
Noob

Post by Nocturne »

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GAME!!! GET OVER IT AND TRY TO ENJOY IT!!
::MADD:: Nocturne - ::MADD:: Mouth for War - ::MADD:: Mauler - ::MADD:: Tegus - Mozzie the ::MADD:: - Oshosi the ::MADD:: - ::MADD:: Hellion - ::MADD:: MONSTER - ::MADD:: Maelstom- ::MADD:: Ah Pach - ::MADD:: Clown

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

i lol at /ragequitters
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Such a bs. I was there, and we were all killing each other. That AORK got killed first, was just a side effect. We hate you still more than each other, it seems.
Gosh, was that a chaotic mayhem fun. First MASL took over the sleeth temple, then we had it for a short time (TNC). Never seen such a dedicated slaughter in a long time. Besides we raided Menzoduran shortly after too, and if Im not mistaken, Weasel was in Daeron preparing for a raid. So much for our collaboration.
And so what if we would have been working together to kill AORK, that is like others said part of the game. Get over it, or quit it. We certainly won't miss you.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

hond
Looking for group

Post by hond »

i was here too, lol. you don't count the whole truth...first ,6 of your guys was holding epics in temple...on a side 4MaSl toons , 3 (then 4 ) TcNc toons...we first clean the temple in 2 waves, ignoring first TcNc, and once cleanned we killed them...we take out 2 relics of craddle, killed defenders, and get killed by TcNc guys (1 of our guys escape with SL relic)..
we was not in a unique party, just ignore them a bit, while real danger was other, but once epics and defenders killed, we follow the combat and try to kill each others...

PD: Epics....
a bit later, i catch 1 defender pumping the temple in order to spawn epics...and i supose is a constant tactic of AO/RK guys defending sleeth temple. I don't remember the last time i enter your temple with no epics inside...
On other side, if you control pretty all the relics, is normal that factions want them back...

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Ok, you guys can have ur server and lots of fun together. Today was total bs with sl/ma/tc/nc all together raidin AO.
what great fun it was :D

but your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water... :?

outnumbered (as usual) we (TC/NC) came to ambush during a heated battle and steal a relic... :shock:

which we did... :lol: :lol:

no conspiracy... no teamwork with our enemies... simply taking advantage of the chaotic situation...

That being said... we of Fury have no qualms teaming with an enemy to overcome another enemy... as long as we get some relics...
On other side, if you control pretty all the relics, is normal that factions want them back...
agreed! It's all about the relics ya see :wink:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

lmao that is way to funny.,..i hope you beat the crap out of your pc over it,,,,HAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAAAAA
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Revel
Noob

Post by Revel »

hond wrote:i was here too, lol. you don't count the whole truth...first ,6 of your guys was holding epics in temple...on a side 4MaSl toons , 3 (then 4 ) TcNc toons...we first clean the temple in 2 waves, ignoring first TcNc, and once cleanned we killed them...we take out 2 relics of craddle, killed defenders, and get killed by TcNc guys (1 of our guys escape with SL relic)..
we was not in a unique party, just ignore them a bit, while real danger was other, but once epics and defenders killed, we follow the combat and try to kill each others...

PD: Epics....
a bit later, i catch 1 defender pumping the temple in order to spawn epics...and i supose is a constant tactic of AO/RK guys defending sleeth temple. I don't remember the last time i enter your temple with no epics inside...
I was there as well hond and I have told you many times we are not pumping for epics. If you do see anybody going in and out of the temple, it is because your hipsers run in there, hide and pick off the defenders, even logging on and off in the temple.
We are not always fortunate to have spotters in our defending party so we leave the temple and go back in to see if anything has respawned or been killed in our absence. If so.. then it means you and your sneaky buddies are in there.

This is what I believe you are seeing and misinterpreting as pumping. I was told and have heard others being told when they join AORKs that trying to pump for epics is wrong. WE DON'T DO IT!!! It is not a constant tactic of AORK's!. It is never a tactic we use, so you did not catch anyone doing anything.

I will not defend myself in this argument again hond. Get over the epics!.. if they are there, then deal with it. If you make a toon that most can't see then you must deal with the repercussions of us not knowing where you are and a group of us running back and forth looking for you.
And as far as factions joining together to raid, it appeared very much to us that this is what you were doing and have done on occasions before, just as MtainEer has said.

As for AORKs, I am proud to be in this faction and playing alongside some of the most honest, decent and fair people I have ever met.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Its also frigging impossible to pump for epics and anybody who thinks it is can rewrite a whole bunch of code called NWServer.exe for us and tell us why its not working.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

I wasn't involved in this at all, but since we are on the subject...

As far as the AORK epic pumping, I won't make a claim one way or the other. I have seen people running in and out of temple, but I didn't sit and analyze them for any extended period. But I offer a viewpoint from the flip side: if you knew the ratio of times we've seen AORK with epics when PC defenders were present, then you would be wondering too. The plain fact is that when you have defenders on, you usually have epics in the cradle. This could be due to legitimate reasons like you explained. But, realistically, someone will eventually check the temple and see epics and say to the party 'hey we have epics' ... 'well hold them since we have em'. Which leads to my next topic about pumping areas:

I hear you mining, and I have never seen any code regarding spawns and area loading. But I am a mathematician, and statistically, epics will load eventually. Once they load, they are held. Again, the reasons as to how they got there could be innocent enough, but again, they are there more often than not. The area and spawn loads are pretty simple IMO. I can tell whether an area has seen high traffic in the past 5 minutes or so, based on the spawns. Because I have leveled in areas with few maps (molemen, alzarra, gobos, etc), I do understand how the spawns load with respect to time as well as with a little bit of 'encouragement'. Again, eventually you will get a 'good' spawn. 'Good' can mean a lot of enemies in a over-used area, or 'good' could be epics in a temple.

Personally, when we are defending MASL, I prefer our team to leave the cradle unoccupied as a good-faith showing that there is no funny business. This could be a partial solution here, today.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

hond
Looking for group

Post by hond »

when a player enter and go out like 5 times in 20 seconds is not for looking if a hider is inside temple....if each time you spwan temple, there is a probability of spawning epics , you enter 10 times you will have 10 times that probability of "founding" them...it's not a pump in order to increase the temple then epics appears, is the way of spawning many times the craddle until epics are inside...perhaps pumping is not the right term...but the finality of entering/exit so many times in a short time period is that epics appears...and if not, temple whith no defenders 1 min ago, take back full number of NPC defenders....seems not too fair attitude...i remember a DM warning 1 of our players, who was trying to just spawn 1 defender NPC, a day our temple respawn was looking bugged...

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”