DE and shifted forms...

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Tobias
Noob

DE and shifted forms...

Post by Tobias »

So I'm currently working on a druid. Its going pretty well. Recently, I've taken my travels to Dragon Eyrie in search of coin, loot and greater experience. Now my question pretains to certain mobs in the DE maps. I noticed that although it says in the wiki (and has also been my experience for the most part so far) that shifted forms cannot be dispelled. Aside from those cast as a spell. But in my travels through DE I've come in contact with certain mobs that seem to inately force me out of form. I cant recall specifically which mob it was but it was definately one of the casters. The Gila or the Mirandee maybe. If not the one with the sickle. But it was definately forcing my change just by moving into melee with it.

Is this something that happens often? or is this some form of bug? Has anyone else experienced anything like this in DE?

For reference my druid is a crossed class with 20 druid levels.

Thanks for the help.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Re: DE and shifted forms...

Post by Nyeleni »

It's the aura around the Mirandee. Besides being really a pain for the usual char, its an exceptional pain for shifters. The DC scales apparently - so you will fail it eventually. I think its a will save?
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

OH! I hate those Mirandees :evil:

but I believe they are the only monster with that power in this world... :wink:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

The only proper answer is, qq. Welcome to what TC lives with every day of their lives.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

It's pretty cute and its why Mirandees are the bane of every gear farmer this side of the gates.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Tobias
Noob

Post by Tobias »

Ya it was a surprise to say the least. This being my first shape changer I never quite noticed it before.

So Mining, How would you like to add this ability to my Barbarians aura eh? There's a crisp, clean 1$ bill in it for you. What do ya say? :P

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

Daral0085 wrote:The only proper answer is, qq. Welcome to what TC lives with every day of their lives.
awwww.... the poor shifter... that can shift into a form that is immune to crit... aaaaawwwww
[IO] is the way to go!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
~Dark Helmet

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

weasel423 wrote:
Daral0085 wrote:The only proper answer is, qq. Welcome to what TC lives with every day of their lives.
awwww.... the poor shifter... that can shift into a form that is immune to crit... aaaaawwwww

Hehehe.. even Twig who made DE home while leveling shifters had to roll wooden eyes at Darals violin.

Ofcourse Twig is no farmer, just a big party plant.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

Shadowalker wrote:
weasel423 wrote:

Hehehe.. even Twig who made DE home while leveling shifters had to roll wooden eyes at Darals violin.

Ofcourse Twig is no farmer, just a big party plant.
A careful observer would note that I did not create this thread. The only person complaining here is Tobias.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Point of Information: Tobias wasn't complaining, he was just asking a legitimate question which was answered well by other players. Then, IO showed up and started the character attacks about something that someone said or did. All is normal on NS4 and life is good - or evil depending upon your factional alignment.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Praise Torm!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Devillord
Noob

Post by Devillord »

my druid/shifter meets the same problem.......

so kill mranndoes first - -#

:cry:
Jena healer(19/5/16),Jena fearless(6/8/26),Jena fearlson(27/6/7),Jet DPS(28/2/7),Jena Swift(12/28),Luna Croft(30/5/5),Good GAGA(35/5),Jena Thug(40),Air Seeker(22/13/5),Jet Mars(8/2/30),canary leecher(40),Ronia(9/5/26),Kala Rift(2/16/22)

Tobias
Noob

Post by Tobias »

DM_Sultan wrote:Point of Information: Tobias wasn't complaining, he was just asking a legitimate question which was answered well by other players. Then, IO showed up and started the character attacks about something that someone said or did. All is normal on NS4 and life is good - or evil depending upon your factional alignment.

Sultan

Truth. No complaints. Just surprise and inquiry.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”