AO jobs bugs/feedback etc.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

AO jobs bugs/feedback etc.

Post by mining »

Where is wyrmling attendant? Spot on job doesn't stack with rdd. Some builds with epic disci only get 1/3 of the bonus (bug?) damage shields? damage boosts? Anything for hide/ms? Listen?
1/ Not a job anymore. The end.
2/ No job skin bonuses stack with shifters. This is old news for TC residents - they only do jobs for the activables.
3/ Hrmm? Please give me details.Bonuses, which token, etc. etc.
4/a) No.
4/b) No
4/c) No
4/d) No
4/e) Why does your job need a billion +xs to skills? It has +lore, +discipline, +spot and +taunt skillswise (iirc). I think that's a pretty reasonable array.
5/ Why the hell is AO jobs feedback in a sig and not in a thread? I shouldn't have to read a sig to get useful feedback - there should be a post in a thread (which I have provided).
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

VagaStorm
Developer

Re: AO jobs bugs/feedback etc.

Post by VagaStorm »

I think the rat killing job is great. Finally the ratboss has a proper purpose, it fits with the rat problem in ao, and the bonuses are pretty decent.

The other one is rely col, you get to know the enemies of ao, and travel around a bitt to kill em, but by the time you can handle it, you can get a helm in ave that dos the same. (Unless the eye gives something in addition to ts that I didn't notice) Maybe you could let it stak with ts like the nc token, or to distinguish it, make it 30 sec of bioware ts. 30 sec is 5 rounds, and hardly a game changer, but well worth it for any non spot build.

Also, thanx for surviving the ao jobs :) no dev has ever done that b4 :) :) :)
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

AO jobs true seeing token is easier to use than helm TS + is undispellable which makes it handy.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

the AO jobs are much fun... no boring jobs here! Great!!

I also like the fact that by accomplishing the job, a PC learns the routes to raid NC/TC pretty much...

*the above info received from a Fury infiltrator... :lol:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Wait, AO gets the single most powerful job token (bugs notwithstanding) and they are complaining? Typical.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Rufio wrote:Wait, AO gets the single most powerful job token (bugs notwithstanding) and they are complaining? Typical.
:twisted: I'm not the only one who saw that coming. I'd guess we'd complain all the time if we were condemned slaves shoveling VW sized poop all day :twisted:

BTW Good Job Mining. I'm sure that Gauntlet of Code was no walk in the park. The AO jobs are great
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Adventurer#1337
Noob

Post by Adventurer#1337 »

mining wrote: 4/e) Why does your job need a billion +xs to skills? It has +lore, +discipline, +spot and +taunt skillswise (iirc). I think that's a pretty reasonable array.

5/ Why the hell is AO jobs feedback in a sig and not in a thread? I shouldn't have to read a sig to get useful feedback - there should be a post in a thread (which I have provided).
4) because ao/rk are weaker than the rest in the sneaky department

5) Didn't mean to be a feedback, was only updating the signa. But if you want feedback:
mining wrote:AO jobs true seeing token is easier to use than helm TS + is undispellable which makes it handy.

Something must have gone wrong because it's dispellable.
mining wrote: 3/ Hrmm? Please give me details.Bonuses, which token, etc. etc.
2 pure casters 1 has only epic discipline, and gets 3/3. another has epic discipline + focus discipline but gets only 1/3 of bonus (poor boy) . Talking about job1

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

It only counts your base ranks - like literally every other sensible thing like it.

Re: True seeing token - can you get me confirmation its dispellable? Don't have the time atm to get in game and thoroughly test it.

Adventurer#1337
Noob

Post by Adventurer#1337 »

mining wrote:It only counts your base ranks - like literally every other sensible thing like it.

Re: True seeing token - can you get me confirmation its dispellable? Don't have the time atm to get in game and thoroughly test it.
Both toons with max concentration as well, So does the "skill focus discipline" screw it? Because it's the only difference i see.

dc11

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Then give me before/after screenshots of Asgorath's blessing, combat log not character sheet, unbuffed, screeny disc/conc on both builds as well, and also give me calculations - fixed the dispellable part of TS as of next reset.

rocketkai
Pk Bait

Post by rocketkai »

I am recently lvling an AO toon. Just hit lvl 17 and have base discipline skills at 19 and conc skills at 10. But nothing happens when using the first job token (I was expecting to get +1ab/ac/saves). Hopefully dev/dm can take a look at this issue.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

I'm going to change the script to be based on level, will probably alleviate issues.

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

VagaStorm wrote:
qft :mrgreen:
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

cRaZy8or5e wrote:
VagaStorm wrote:
Going for the 1k posts via QFT? :P.

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

mining wrote:
cRaZy8or5e wrote:
VagaStorm wrote:
Going for the 1k posts via QFT? :P.
He still has more posts than me... geting to work...
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”