Take wizard back

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Adventurer#1337
Noob

Take wizard back

Post by Adventurer#1337 »

And give AO sd like everyone else.
Variety of sucky builds doesn't balance things, one player who wants to raid can play ONE toon not a "variety" of toons. go check the other servers and learn what balance is!
Ao has nothing close to the effectiveness and survivability of a cot or a pm/cleric.
Give sd at least people gotta log a spotter to defend..

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Re: Take wizard back

Post by $chase$ »

im sure the atitude in your post regarding the ns4 server will get the staff to JUMP right on your request...you have a idea why not go about it in a better way. other then tellin us to see how other servers do things. your not a hostage your free to play YOUR SERVER YOU MADE, YOU PAY to host, and you spend your time working on it and at the same time trying to make everyone happy, any way you see fit.
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Adventurer#1337 wrote:Ao has nothing close to the effectiveness and survivability of a cot or a pm/cleric.
Actually, sl is the only faction without a prc tank build available. TC gets some tankin shifters, rk gets dwd, ao gets mondo dragons. SL gets... assassins.
Balance isn't about how it looks or sounds on paper, it's about how they all play out on the field. Btw, if you think sd will be the game changing solution, you are setting yourself up to be horribly disappointed. The best sd cannot hide from an average spotter. A mediocre sd with say, 100 hide 95 ms will get spotted by 90% of all cot's out there.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

i made a sneaker from AO to prove it was still doable. after raging war and killing noobs in MA and TC, i lost faction and raged on AO too....corner sneaks ftw.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

I'd rather have Pally, and an alignment changer so I can do my pally/rdds if you dont mind.
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Amoenotep wrote:i made a sneaker from AO to prove it was still doable. after raging war and killing noobs in MA and TC, i lost faction and raged on AO too....corner sneaks ftw.
Yeah, but dos cornersneeking have any advantidges over hipsing?
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

No stupid class prereqs... wasted feats, etc.

Also: bragging rights :wink:
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Also cornersneaking gives you a legit reason to run... "THE NEAREST CORNER 3 MILES THATAWAY!"
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Adventurer#1337
Noob

mining wrote:Also cornersneaking gives you a legit reason to run... "THE NEAREST CORNER 3 MILES THATAWAY!"
ok lol , i love cornersneaking too bad mobs ignore that you are cornersneaking.

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

Adventurer#1337 wrote:too bad mobs ignore that you are cornersneaking.
the ones that do, will also "ignore" your HiPS as well though.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Eldaquen
Newbie Helper

Post by Eldaquen »

You don't need to run to a corner to corner sneak if using darkness and your foe does not have Ultra vision .. or if you use a spell to blind the foe.
Murphy's Law:
Nothing is as easy as it looks.
Everything takes longer than you expect.
And if anything can go wrong,
It will, at the worst possible moment.

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Or join kst :) we dont care what faction your from so you can build fom wherever :D

PRAISE AURIL!!!111oneoneone
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Adventurer#1337
Noob

server players now: 0
Do you guys blame Chase or the nerfs? :roll:

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

6 on now, mostly from RR... The gap between US and AU timezone is really accenuated in summer here, because - I don't know about anyone else - I use the most of the day when I can, while the US days are shortest.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Adventurer#1337 wrote:server players now: 0
Do you guys blame Chase or the nerfs? :roll:
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:37 am
(GMT -5)

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”