Wrong turn

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Wrong turn

Post by Wolfarus »

Ok so im letting somebody into skara, since he hasnt been there yet. Decide to tag along for a few, want to see if i can get my hands on one of the guard swords.

I go a map ahead of him and there is where i end up..

Im not sure if the exit i took was meant to be a 1 way path to that spot, or if a dm was screwing with me. Either way, i had a nice view :) (though the fact that i couldnt get back down from there bugged me)

Ragnareith
Pk Bait

Re: Wrong turn

Post by Ragnareith »

I've had that happen to me, although extremely rarely. Must have been over a year ago when I suddenly warped on top of the ice cliffs in the ice giant lair... I do believe lag is the chief contributor to these sorts of things. Ah well, the trusty recall button is there now... unless there are enemies around.
"The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones" - Mark Antony from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

well if its lag, i do notice that i'll get a spike of about 6 or so seconds whenever a skara tracker appears from hiding and starts attacking or slinging spells

Daltian
Relic Raider

Post by Daltian »

Thats because his armor causes lag. When I put his armor on me, you'll get same effect as if I was riding a horse.
xXenox

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”