the Famous and Infamous of NS4

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Aarkon Draco
Newbie Helper

the Famous and Infamous of NS4

Post by Aarkon Draco »

im going to be working on some NPCs and history books for ns5 and wanted to honor famed toons of ns4 in the historys

so simply put id like the names and classes of the famed toons that have walked the lands of atheria

think you made the best RDD? put him down think your assassin was fear incarnate? mark him down ect ect and who knows you may be reading about the exsplits of your toon in the history books and legends in NS5
Balion, Blade of Torm

Blystos Re wrote:"Join the Northern Coalition.
We have Motivational Posters."

Gornickthy
Spamalot

Re: the Famous and Infamous of NS4

Post by Gornickthy »

What about those who are legends in their in minds? :lol:
Power is not given. It is taken.
Tal, Soul Reaper of [IO]
Gol-Gorath [IO]
Shilo [IO]
Cthulhus Acolyte [IO]
Ya ya ya I know... stop whining, complaining, and learn to build better.

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

Jason DarkFang

One of the first, certainly the most enduring, denizen of neversummer city and the faciton of the Last Alliance to reach the dark and horrifying depths of the power of a true blackguard. While a great number of his fellow citizens and adventurer-guards frowned on the path he took, few could deny the power he brought to bare on behalf of their capital, and certainly for himself. His constant raids deep into enemy territories to tear their most sacred and important relics of power out of their grasp and into his and his own made him infamous, and a top-level addition to every other factions "kill on sight" wanted posters, especially among the arcane lords of the MA, and the knight-paladins of the NC.

(how's that?) 8)

Apokriphos
Developer

Post by Apokriphos »

I think you could make a good start looking over the threads in the Bearded Bard. Every player will say their character was the best, but how many actually had the gall to write about it?

Besides those stories are already written, so it should save ya some work :wink:

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

i know alot of infamous names that will go down in server history for ns4...but not exactly sure what your looking for here.

some of the most famous players aren't even remembered by this ns young crowd :(
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

-BannyD-
Spamalot

Post by -BannyD- »

ya if you're gonna do books on -historic- NS4 players you're gonna have to look at NS4 beta players i think...before the cap was lvl 25.

Terminal Insanity
Saya Nightshade
Bunny Foo Foo
Lework
Okie Get & Bent
Slave Elessar & Dissection
Willow

...etc :)
-Slave- [GM]
Psycho Banny and all his forms

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

saya, willow, get and term i remember. I also think he's wanting to give a nod to the older player set who's been with NS for a good long time now, those of us who have been here 2+ years. 8)

Like when they decided to completely over-run NS city merch dist (pk'd ANYbody coming thru, even if they were just lvl 1 and starting in the game. caused a great deal of problems in the begining. Also pk'ing people the screen RIGHT after exiting the rift as you get into NS city) and made out "Slave" with a male genitalia sign on the ground. Lagged the hell out of the whole area :lol:

-BannyD-
Spamalot

Post by -BannyD- »

ahahahah! oh man i totally forgot about that. ahh i gotta find the screenshots...im not sure if i have them, purgatory or somebody might..
-Slave- [GM]
Psycho Banny and all his forms

Lorkar
Spamalot

Post by Lorkar »

Don't forget Sirus, Death Dealer1, Toxic, Nemesis and all the banned and forgotten.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

infact, i remember the player who was behind saya a fair bit. Her and i used to group up all the time back when NS 4 first opened and people were still feeling out the other factions. After she went okie, things changed. Where as i stubbornly stuck with my idea of decent player conduct, regardless of faction or guild you were in, she more or less adopted the "its factional pvp, so anything goes" attitude that was responsible for driving quite a few of the early players away (before the dm's actually decided that letting people who what they want. to whom they want, and justify their behavior because its faction pvp was a bad idea for generating a stable community)

While i dont miss the rampant pvp abuse and exploitation that exemplifed the early days of NS4, i "do" miss the sheer spectrum of characters (not talking about builds, talking about the people behind them) that made ns4 interesting. Before i took my 2nd break and subsequent comeback, i was begining to see a "cookie cutter"ing of the personalities happening in-game, and it seems to be even more prevalent since ive come back. :cry:

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

willow- sd'ing wizard

terminus insanity- sorc

gizamaluke- sd'ing dragon

disection- never got that exact build down, bard/fighter/something i think

of course early days were more about groups on the seperate servers....

Slaves and Giz holding up NS city for pk fun

Okies holding down the mountain

::DD:: random pk'ing anyone they found that looked "suspicious"

but most battles took place in NS city....even though everyone fighting wasn't even from there
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

bannyd has a good list going.
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Rummybum
Newbie Helper

Post by Rummybum »

My toons generally kinda suck would they be fun to include?
Vastly confused

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Also remember the old guilds too, Sexy Freaks, Trixy's, Ironclad, The Gimps, Okies, Slaves, DD. Where you actually functioned as a group or faction instead of this crap now. where wars were wars. guilds vs guilds, factions vs factions, and have to remember that a lot of battles were held in Dark forest, heh. The good times. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think you could make a good start looking over the threads in the Bearded Bard. Every player will say their character was the best, but how many actually had the gall to write about it?

Besides those stories are already written, so it should save ya some work

Need to dig deep to get the Best stories, trust me and some stories are passed on by word of mouth :wink:

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

I cant believe in all these replys noone mentions youR. Come on he was hated by all. His login was ns4pker. He had his lvl 40 pure sorc and he would go up and down the mountain hellballing lowbies. IT was GREAT!
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”