Meat grinder and cookies

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Meat grinder and cookies

Post by mining »

Lokey wrote:Then beat Tun with 4 hogres, one of them played by Tep.
I was all like "Ok, maybe doable" then I read the second part of the sentence.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

rust monster plane..where all your equipment is destroyed by fighting?
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

DM-Baccob
Newbie Helper

Post by DM-Baccob »

My favourite zone is last journey and you can't say you have beaten every zone till you have walked out of that one alive!

Opie Crimeria
Noob

Post by Opie Crimeria »

Definitely a fun area. I would like to see how the area plays with a smaller, or normal sized group trying to conquer. The two 15+ size groups are probably not the normal size.

The gith sorcs absolutely rock. A group of three will put the pain on just about any size group. These guys are tough. The crossbowmen effect was an eye opener. The look of all the mobs is pretty nice. I like the black gangsta outfits.

I wonder if there is someway to tie Planar Turning gear into the gith plane. Say swap the Acolyte Medallion +1 planar turning effect with a gith necklace; seems a better fit coming from the plane of tur'sfd''xfcv'a''v''''df'a'vca.

I can't wrap my head around a way to have some type of cumulative effect of wearing the gith gear and planar turning in Aetheria. Some type of penalty to outsiders versus Planar Turning; since the essence of the gith plane will enhance the PT effect.

How about have a gith cleric Planar Turn the now outsider races: elves, base humans, base dwarves, gnomes. The group of adventures are now in their plane. I did not see much of a cleric in the gith plane.

How about have some of the mobs use the Githyanki Psionic Assault.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

To be fair, everywhere in the planes is equivalent to Tunarath in terms of planar turning shenanigans.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”