NS4 going PvM only?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: NS4 going PvM only?

Post by mining »

Bargeld wrote:
Rufio wrote:If I am still chasing someone with a relic, I'm not going to follow that rule. Just letting you all know in advance.
Normally, most of us and everyone else, don't really care about nitpicking the rules about relogging etc.
I do like how this is the case, it shows we're not all raging douches.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

We try :)
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

dude
Noob

Post by dude »

The 2012 Biggest cry baby award goes to " DRUM ROLL " KORR !!!!!!!!!!

The 2012 Biggest sore loser award goes to " DRUM ROLL " Ogami !!!!!!!!!!

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I LOVE putting the obvious truth out there. The fact remains HNs can't win against an army of 4 TC/NC/MA/SL unless the odds are 3/1.

Have a nice day you two spoiled brats lol :lol:

dude
Noob

Post by dude »

One more thing ...... And I mean nothing personal by it, I state facts ......

The biggest hall/Forum monitor award goes to " DRUM ROLL " TEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come in game once in a while bro. Cause hangin out on forums alone well ..... Ya can't DM from here to the server. But IF you WERE ON the server once in a while : P well ..... you know the rest. So I hail to the Lord Hall monitor supreme aka Forum DM TEP TEP TEP. ROAR !!!!!!!! Besides we have a forum troll Tep .... His name is Willow .........

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

I never get picked for ANYTHING :(
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

I pick frogofpeace for concise forum postings of 2012.
The Immortal Bard wrote:Berevity is the soul of wit
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Daltian
Relic Raider

Post by Daltian »

The 2012 Most times asked for rogues in NC award goes to " DRUM ROLL " Frogofpeace !!!!!!!!!!

There you go :)
xXenox

dude
Noob

Post by dude »

Hehe I'm glad that my post didn't turn into some crazy flame on anyone. Up here in Ohio in the next township we have a " Frog jumping contest" every spring. I s'pose I'll go and git a frog and name it after you. But if it don't win, I'm gonna turn it into bait O.o

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Bargeld wrote:But when it comes to Korr and his blatant disregard for FAIR PvP, I make an exception and will mention it.
Again says the lowbie PKer who raids with nothing but cleric/PM... seriously take a look at yourself before pointing your fingers elsewhere. 6 months or 6 years, Ive seen you raid TWICE with a toon other than insanity.
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Cleric PM giving you trouble in solo raids (1v2)? You're probably doing it wrong.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

mining wrote:Cleric PM giving you trouble in solo raids (1v2)? You're probably doing it wrong.
If it was Bargeld would have been far less likely to of made this post or hit IRC to complain about me.
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

dude
Noob

Post by dude »

I don't understand how you seem to think everything is always all about you KORR. But even though I'm saying this to a brick wall ....... This isn't all about you KORR. :mrgreen:

Monkey
Pk Bait

Post by Monkey »

OK, this thread hasn't been very productive so far, so I'll try a slightly different tack...

Congratulations AORK. You've won the relic wars. You did it with superior organization, superior deception, superior builds, superior recruiting methods, superior tactics and superior commitment.

Now MASL and TCNC are broken and defeated. Most of our members have left in frustration. PvP has become all but irrelevant in Neversummer.

So how about helping make the server fun again for others? May I humbly suggest more actively:

Inviting newbies and the broken remains of the other guilds into your leveling parties and epic runs.
Leveling new and interesting toons in other factions since you've already mastered AO and RK. (You could use the tag WWBGYLAS if you like for toons outside AORK, or the more modern WWCD.)
Promoting balanced PvP by joining in on whichever side of a battle that needs more help.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

dude wrote:One more thing ...... And I mean nothing personal by it, I state facts ......

The biggest hall/Forum monitor award goes to " DRUM ROLL " TEP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come in game once in a while bro. Cause hangin out on forums alone well ..... Ya can't DM from here to the server. But IF you WERE ON the server once in a while : P well ..... you know the rest. So I hail to the Lord Hall monitor supreme aka Forum DM TEP TEP TEP. ROAR !!!!!!!! Besides we have a forum troll Tep .... His name is Willow .........

I aim to please you guys with dissatisfaction and frustration :)

also...willow rage quitted about a month or so ago again.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Korr wrote:
mining wrote:Cleric PM giving you trouble in solo raids (1v2)? You're probably doing it wrong.
If it was Bargeld would have been far less likely to of made this post or hit IRC to complain about me.
Well, cleric/PM tends to be one of the easier builds to shut down - a cleric and a COT will do it easily, as will a cleric and a drider shifter. Perhaps the easiest way is with a druid and cleric - bombardment is basically designed to tear PMs apart, and counterspell (with a cleric that has heals slotted, not a wizard ;)) will remove 25 levels from relevance.

Generally I think that cleric healing is amazingly crazily good, but offers a lot of counterplay: Kill the cleric, counterspell the cleric, crowd control the cleric, etc. Fundamentally, everyone gets cleric too, and I'm ok with "Having a cleric means beating people who don't" in battles.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”