WHERE IS EVERYONE

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
bait
Noob

Post by bait »

Hadrian can't come back for awhile. He's busy with Diablo II trying to find items that even DII-veterans (3-6? years of playing) haven't found.. It's terrible. I hope NWN2 won't kill this great mod, i'm itching to play it again, but i can only play 1-2 games because of my limited free time( the other is Star wars-mod in Battlefield 1942). I'll be back in NS4, "soon".

Anro d'Jinn
Noob

Post by Anro d'Jinn »

World of Warcraft has consumed my soul!

ihuntudown
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ihuntudown »

moved to other server ( and work ), maybe i'll be there once in a while

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

bongoblue wrote:I've been kinda busy...

I finally bought a new computer ( p4 at 3 ghz), winxp sp2, 1.5 gigs of ram, a 256 meg video card, 200 gig hard drive. Video card keeps crashing... so until I get that fixed, darn nvidia, I wont be gaming much.

Cybertron XBlazer from tiger direct ... argh. Anyway, the power supply died. I got to use it for less than 2 weeks out of the past 5 months.

I am getting another machine built by someone else from as different reseller. I worked on the thing for weeks, it would run 2-15 minutes, then reboot itself. So its out with the grabage and in with the new. I bought a 3 year parts and repair plan on the new one.

AggieDan
Looking for group

Post by AggieDan »

If you want it done right, build it yourself. That's what I do.

There are only two computers in my house (out of six) that are branded... One is a laptop, the other is an old Kayak XM600 Dual P3-800 box. The rest I put together from parts.

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

Only problem with that is my knowledge of form factors, and what works with them is about 15 years out of date.

That and lack of time to keep up with the changes.

JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

A power supply dieing is never a big issue, happens all the time when you don't bother making it a point to get a good one.
Buy an Enermax or Antec, and you will have a PSU that won't die on you and supply your rig well so it runs rock solid.
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

trent
Newbie Helper

Post by trent »

Yeah i have had power supply problems of late. My ASUS a7v400 is sitting in a make shift case atm cause the powersupply in the one that cost me 100 bucks died (the fan just stopped spinning) . I have some old powersupply i ripped out of an old p2 server i had sitting in the closet running it atm . Just build yourself your own ... Mine cost me 90 for the board 100 for the sempron 2400 cpu like 40 for the 256 ram and 100 for the crappy case i plan to take back one of these days.

Darkwalker1
Noob

Post by Darkwalker1 »

well some no me but i come back with gifts bearing; :twisted: (you two above can discuss your computer problems in an off topic conversation)
a new turn is coming-you figure it out lazy ppl. :evil: Maybe the best clan ever, not like these wanna bee's. I see the Slaves, Okies, Gimps, and Sexy Freaks--All gone; pfft they suXXed anyways. Who is here now? Brethen(just breathe clan), KST(Ya ok). I will see you all soon :twisted: Gar-un-teed.

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

my new computer works fine, 2.66 GHz, 128 meg radeon 9200, with 1.5 gig of ram. It was put together by Adamant, Asus motherboard, 420 watt power supply.

Everquest sucks up most of my time. Maybe I'll be have time to come back to NS4.
Searching for eternity, dreaming, for the key to open twilight.
- - - -
Jollyblue/Bongoblue blog NS3 and NS4 site updated November 24, 2004

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

Looking forward to it Darkwanker1 :twisted: [/quote]

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

lalala...

i'm ready :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

by the way... no more easter bunny :(

Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Hmm :twisted:

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

Zounds. I found NWN Diamond at wal-mart and bought it.

So maybe I'll be logging in here next week for game play.

I'll have to start off from scratch anyway.

JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

So that's why they have the new Christmas mini-eggs from cadbury... The Easter Bunny got pwnd eh? Does that mean no more Easter mini-eggs?
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”