Paladin/Weapon Master Build

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Uber_Hoser
Pk Bait

Post by Uber_Hoser »

1. The spell will make lag's hammer a +5 and add 1d6 divine damage versus evil (unsure if they removed the onhit dispel).

So it raises it from (+3 ) to a +5.. does it still have any of the extra bonuses ? (lightning, etc)
Gotrek TrollSlayer - RK Barbarian/Fighter/Weapon Master
Grace StoneMender - RK Cleric - OUTCAST
Bun Bun - NS Fighter/Wizard

DIE NERD BOY... KA-CLICK !

IcemanXV
Newbie Helper

Post by IcemanXV »

Uber_Hoser wrote:1. The spell will make lag's hammer a +5 and add 1d6 divine damage versus evil (unsure if they removed the onhit dispel).

So it raises it from (+3 ) to a +5.. does it still have any of the extra bonuses ? (lightning, etc)

It literally adds the "holy avenger" property.

I don't know if the devs tinkered with the spell or not....but if it's basic bio, then lagnar's hammer would become:

+5 Enhancement
1d6 Lightning
2d6 Bludgeoning
2d6 Massive Criticals
1d6 Divine vs Evil
Level 2 Lightning on hit
Weight Reduction
Keen
(Possibly have dispel on hit, seems buggy)

Bob
Newbie Helper

Post by Bob »

I THINK the HA Dispel effect doesn't show up as DC roll in the combat messages like it would as a seperate on-hit effect (with West down, my easy-access pally is no longer easy access to double check), but I seem to remember reading somewhere it was a DC 16 check (25% chance?). Supposedly a bug fix coming in the next patch ("soon!").

-=Mushra=-
Noob

Post by -=Mushra=- »

sigh so un insightfull as ever, go to the nwn site and look for ther builds they got a build of a pally WM, and tbh its a good build for doing dmg its almost perfect for all out offensive. but also a bit old build its been used so many times.

make a pally and lv 7 weapons master the rest pally add a minumum dex and con everything else on str and cha for smith evil, then take till lv 40 +cha and +greater smithing 10 if you do this right a nice crit with scythe could lead up to a easy 2000 dmg hit wich kills about any other player. and there was ole mushy's lesson for the day tata im off for some time again :roll:

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”