Enemy Factions Joined Together In Raid

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: Enemy Factions Joined Together In Raid

Post by mining »

They won't spawn within like a 5-10 minute interval. They get 1 spawn chance per X time - and power-chugging potions, err I mean trans-spam isn't going to fix it.

Normal spawns ARE powerable, and its still a really iffy thing to be doing, and I don't want to see people spamming transitions ever. But its not why they have epics.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Noob

Post by report »

I will miss MtainEer, he was always nice and polite, I know a lot of people got free gear and books from him. Awesome trapper, great buddy. We WILL miss you (unlike certain sociopath creep).

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Any good player lost from the server is a sad event. Try not to let the game add stress to you. It should be enjoyable and if it isn't, don't get mad, post here and leave - rather, take some time off and find something else to do for relaxation for a while. The winning and holding of relics is one of those things that ebbs and flows. Sometimes you win it all and sometimes victory is snatched from your grasp just when you thought you were going to win and keep the prize. It also makes sense that you will get raided by everyone if you have all the relics.

I've fielded a lot of accusations lately of people pumping the relic rooms until epics appear. I can verify that what Mining said is true. Epics can only appear at a certain time and after a certain time and that time is part of the servr code. If people are pumping the relic rooms for Epics, they are doing it long enough until the timer says epics can spawn and shazzam, they appear! In actuality, it wasn't because of the player actions, they just happened to keep trying until the timer hit the magic moment when epics can spawn. I've watched this happen. And what Revel said is pretty much true that they run in and out looking for HiPsters. The way something seems may not be reality once you have all the facts. The same is true when you think you are being ganged upon. It may look that way, but unless you see different factions healing each other during battle, it probably isn't what you thought.

Take a break and come back when you have had time to get over the sting of this battle. The war isn't over! Have fun.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

BlkMamba
Wheres the donation box?

Post by BlkMamba »

i know i've taken plenty of breaks, hopefully he will return in time

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Hakuna matata, baby.

Bargeld wrote: I am a mathematician
I just finished the latest "Laundry" book; now I'm kind of afraid to raid SL :(
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

no one ever believed me when I said that you can't pump a cradle for epics :(
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

It's not supposed to, but you know, emergent behavior and stuff.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

$chase$ wrote:lmao that is way to funny.,..i hope you beat the crap out of your pc over it,,,,HAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAAAAA

we should just wipe and start over :)
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Amoenotep wrote:
$chase$ wrote:lmao that is way to funny.,..i hope you beat the crap out of your pc over it,,,,HAHHAAHAHAAHHAHHAAAAA

we should just wipe and start over :)
And take to opportunity to nerf stun & hips, also make cot good only, and make drow non-good... aaaand anything else you might have been savin' up ;)
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

As well you might say, svirfs may not be evil. Mages aren't allowed to take shadowdancer. Or monks may not multiclass. Blackguards may not be bards. Paladins may not multiclass. Anything else?
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Make sure to add rogues to NC
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

i vote to wipe
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

he will be back.

Ajantis,
http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns/viewto ... &t=1001393

ClericusLiberatus AnnoDomini

What is sickness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise again... and woe to the wicked!
That post was from Jan, 2009. Really?

I find epic defenders are on a timer.

Wipe server? why, still have the same problems.

Make the server 3 factions each and succumb to the fact that PPl want to play but all the bull sh#t nerfs and make it once again the pride of Neverwinter. Let the PVP expand here and it will be a full server every night. 8)

Need to think how to increase our numbers instead of decreasing. {Business is what runs this} Well money, (cough donations, cough)

More PVP, more action -- simple

Decrease the amount of ppl progressing towards a Plane to get epic items, meaning 20 players going into a hard plane and knock it down to 5 ppl (Like Dm Metis said) to fight the npcs to get epic gear (maybe change the ratio?).

It is a great server, but you need to move on with all the competition out there.

I mean really, what is going to hurt? Play this server like the olde days.

Death to all, Simple as Ryddwillow would say, :twisted:

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

Mark Twain:
"a favorite theory of mine—to wit, that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often."
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Mark Twain:
Quote:
"a favorite theory of mine—to wit, that no occurrence is sole and solitary, but is merely a repetition of a thing which has happened before, and perhaps often."

Great quote, He is dead, and it is not your quote, here it is, simple, period

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”