Random Chests

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
YelloweFriday
Noob

Random Chests

Post by YelloweFriday »

Throughout NS4 there are chests that spawn in along with monsters. They spawn in different, but close, places and contain magical items, healkits, and other miscellaneus items.

The problem isd that they ALWAYS spawn in when you re-enter an area. Some chests that spawn close to the area transistions are easy to cheat on. There is one in the North ghost town barn that is easily lootable with a lvl 5 character. You can just loot it, leave area and return for more. It goes fast as they are right near the exit too.

These chests need to respawn on timers or be removed as it is easily exploited.
---------------------------------------------

Mirs Hache- Fighter of the Last Alliance

TC-GTRF
Pk Bait

Post by TC-GTRF »

Report this on the bug tracker. They can either reduce the % of times they spawn, or reduce the amount of loot in them. There's one other one I know of that a clever 2nd level can get to consistantly, and it's a haul. I mentioned this to LadyCheron, because I didn't want to publicly discuss its location.
Corrupting the yoots of America for decades....

YelloweFriday
Noob

Post by YelloweFriday »

Yeah my account on bug tracker isn't wokring at the moment and I need another one. Otherwise yes I would've posted it there.
---------------------------------------------

Mirs Hache- Fighter of the Last Alliance

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

i don't know if it was a bug or not, tell me what u think. a few party memebers and myself were fighting the Demon of Destruction in the mirk crypt. having rested away from the fight to get my spells back(i'm a cleric)i picked up banishment. i've never used the spell b4 and didn't really know what to expect. upon casting it the DoD successfully saved, disappeared, and so did the treasure chest next to him. i don't know how, but i must have banished the chest also. either that or he took it with him. has anyone seen this b4??
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

dond
Newbie Helper

Post by dond »

lol, havent seen that
hmm, guess you banished his treasure eh! tsk tsk!

Kirg
Newbie Helper

Post by Kirg »

Heh, maybe it was an outsider mimic camouflaged as a chest :D.

BR

Spooky
Pk Bait

Post by Spooky »

lol i was with death that time and upon DoD banishing we saw the chest slipping away like an outsider lol...maybe chests go with monsters...

Nightfall...quetly it crept in and changed us all...

Dyson
Pk Bait

Post by Dyson »

When you Banished DoD did his loot drop stay behind?
=CI= Dyson of AO
=CI= Hack of AO, still looking for =CI= Slash...
=CI= Kyran of NC

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”