What to do?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
darkl4805
Noob

What to do?

Post by darkl4805 »

Ok so I hit level 17 and the only way I have found to make decent xp is to gate a balor and kill it ; P... that is slow and boring...

What is there to do at higher levels. Everyone tells me to go exploring. So I sped 1-2 hours exploring and end up finding a lot of cool stuff to do if I was lvl 13.

Other people tell me to go kill faction guards.

Are there any zones out there for us upper lvl people? Don't tell me giants because everyone and their mom is building in that zone so it is tough to get a good spawn. Any suggestions?

I used to play text MUDs and there was always listing of all zones and the levels they were tuned for. Some also included a general direction guide. IE this zone can be found to the southeast of the LA headquarters, vague but helpful.

Any suggestions?

Kirg
Newbie Helper

Post by Kirg »

Gnolls and Haddon Myrk Cript, Amazons and Vampires on another server. And all the different faction guards of course...

BR

Thanos
Looking for group

Post by Thanos »

Its hard to level once hit level 16. At level 16 you would probably move on to the planes or other high level zones like sunken if they were in the game. I am 18 now and most of my time now is spent playing other characters and checking out other factions.

Talos
Noob

Post by Talos »

Kirg wrote:Gnolls and Haddon Myrk Cript, Amazons and Vampires on another server. And all the different faction guards of course...

BR

yup thats the places to go
I love the smell of burning drowblood in the Morning, it smells like...................Victory.

Sister Talos (BoC)

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/nsboc/bocwelcome.html

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

amazons and vampires? That is pretty sad...im lvl 12 and I solo those two places...why is this a good place for lvl 17? It'll be too easy and probably only 50-90 MAX on the exp. But then agian I could be wrong :D

If you are on early enough try the mountain trail, there is lots to do there, and fortunately lots of ogres of all kinds up there that are good exp (Tree smashers) :D
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

Talos
Noob

Post by Talos »

[quote="ATI"]amazons and vampires? That is pretty sad...im lvl 12 and I solo those two places...why is this a good place for lvl 17? It'll be too easy and probably only 50-90 MAX on the exp. But then agian I could be wrong :D

is it the vampires in the crypts or the one around in the woods?
the good Vampires are Warriors, rouges and priest :lol:

Allso the Minotours are a good place, and Haddon Mirk Crypt, I get 65-130 xp from Mummies and demons at lvl 16.
I love the smell of burning drowblood in the Morning, it smells like...................Victory.

Sister Talos (BoC)

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

the duskhaven vampires (next to zons) they are good at night....but hella hard if you don't know what your doing :D

Zons on teh other hand seem to taper off their exp rewards at lvl 14, sorta making them not so useful.
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

DeputyDog
Addict

Post by DeputyDog »

Could always invade a faction with a few friends. Gaurds make for good xp.. Noobs do not:)
DeputyDog
Founder
Neversummer
gmcever @ gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/neversummer4

darkl4805
Noob

Post by darkl4805 »

Would appreciate a developers answer here... Are you going to implement Planes and other zones to take us lvl 20+? or are we going to have to work with what we've got to get to the 20+ lvls?

Wolfarus
Newbie Helper

Post by Wolfarus »

Well keep in mind this is still beta (geez im getting repetive line syndrome here lol) So allot of the "higher" level areas are prob not even in yet. (i myself have found portals that said "closed". which id assume meant that they wernt ready to be active yet, or the areas they lead to arnt ready)

Also keep in mind that diff. factions prob give diff. exp on their guards and unique NPC's. Try hitting the other faction cities, see what you can come up with. Just today, somebody mentioned the AO as a nice place for lvl's 16+ (all those dragons have to be worth SOMEthing )

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

i just hit lvl 13.....I am lovign the experience zones I have, however the problem is that lvl 17-20's are running into my lvl 13 zones and taking up my spot and definitely losing exp bonuses. Newer zones for high lvls need to be implemented because if they don't the mid lvls are going to keep losing out.

What is a good lvl to start slapping guards around? I've been thinking avendell, AO, and maybe some NS guards...but what lvl are the guards...and how hard are they?

Talos
Noob

Post by Talos »

ATI wrote:What is a good lvl to start slapping guards around? I've been thinking avendell, AO, and maybe some NS guards...but what lvl are the guards...and how hard are they?

Well I hit Neversummer today, with my 16 lvl dwarf today and did not have many problems with the guards.

Sister Talos (BoC)

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

When i get on as my lvl16 ranger again(power out, bills suck), then i plan to con the nw guards again. Imo the disciples of AO are pretty tough for their CR, but as your druid i think your pets could tank them pretty well, and call lightning should work well on most of them(different colors like dragons).
Ns guards though con'd purple to me at like lvl14 or 15, so i'd expect a somewhat difficult fight if you can't get them separated. Then again, i didn't try fighting them as i wasn't sure how tough they were, if they casted spells, and at the time i saw them(walked into NS from near avendell) and there was a closely packed group of 3 i probably wouldn't be able to disentangle.

As for avendell guards, i would leave them alone as avendell, is imo, one of the best places i've found to sell, buy, and bind.
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Joran
Spamalot

Post by Joran »

A little birdy told me that the Gods are getting ready to raise a couple of islands out of the sea :o

Rokker7
Noob

Post by Rokker7 »

was the birdy sexy like me?
my thoughts are commodities my lies are me. my price is a compromise my pay is peace,
and words just make it worse

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”