UPDATES?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
-Chronepsis-
Pk Bait

UPDATES?

Post by -Chronepsis- »

Is it just me, or there hasnt been an update in almost a month or so? I also have a question for the devs or dm's. Are you guys still working on the jobs, and do you have any timeline for them?

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

not every update gets posted. and im sure you will see more "soon"
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

-Chronepsis-
Pk Bait

Post by -Chronepsis- »

Ok, thanks, but what about the jobs that are not finished? Have any idea when they may be done? I'm just asking because of a couple builds im looking at. Just dont wanna remake if I have ecl.

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

there is no time frame on anything,,real life issues and working on other programs. so try to have funa nd keep a eye on the forums for updates,,,,were looking into the jobs for you,,,
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Kurth
Looking for group

Post by Kurth »

WoW bro, just have fun, if I count right, this is your 6-7 post on jobs since last Monday ^_^

Stuff gets done as it gets done. These dev's don't get paid...

Blizzards do... In fact, being a dev at bliz is a 6 figure job... (lol why did I leave SoCal?)

From november to march of last year the only worth while update was the x-mas patch... which reverts after 61 days >.<

(The PVP anticedent bit dust so it doesn't count, lol all it did was crash 7 servers for 6 months)

^_^ be thankful for what people do pro bono on their own time ^_^
Am I really as ugly as Father Kurth? %#$&

-Chronepsis-
Pk Bait

Post by -Chronepsis- »

Was just asking is all man, lol. This is the only time I got an answer, and thats all I was asking. So thanks chase.

Findor
Pk Bait

Post by Findor »

Stuff gets done as it gets done. These dev's don't get paid...

One can't say that enough. Moreover, they don't get as much opportunity as we do to enjoy the "fruits" of their labor (as in actually playing NS4) because a) they are devoting time to coding or DMing and b) they know how the story ends (i.e., it's not as much fun seeing a movie if you're the director or one of the actors).
Phineas | Gray | Fracas (MA unaligned)
Bardoc [IO] | Inexorable [IO] | Clericus [IO] | Alatar [IO]

-BannyD-
Spamalot

Post by -BannyD- »

well, looking at the commandment updates...can someone clarify a certain part of commandment XI: ~ Taking a Relic into the planes, on a ferry, into a guild hall or behind a guild door, into Avendell beyond the posted signs, or into any area flagged as No-PvP or Haven (such as a shop or spawn point where combat of any sort is not allowed or otherwise impossible due to server rules).

so does this mean....no taking relics to the dragon in avendell? not that ive been in game...but this was first thing i thought of. not sure where those 'posted signs' are, maybe just infront of shops or something...

anywhoo can a DM clarify this?
-Slave- [GM]
Psycho Banny and all his forms

Dynmi
Newbie Helper

Post by Dynmi »

Avendell was moved, Dragon is no longer in it... There is now a path that connects silver road to Dark froest.
The Silver Striders

Yonwe
Glorious Leader

Post by Yonwe »

Aye, we decided it was exploitable to basically "require" that relics be brought out of play to reach one of the dragons, so Avendell Crossing was created as a new PvP area for him to live in. Combined with the prohibition against bringing relics into no-PvP flagged shops and haven areas, relics and relic carriers now (should) all be attackable at all times.
~DM Yonwe
Lolth - Goddess of the Drow
Velsharoon - God of Undeath

-BannyD-
Spamalot

Post by -BannyD- »

ahh cool, good to know
-Slave- [GM]
Psycho Banny and all his forms

MLoki
Relic Raider

Post by MLoki »

Any chance of seeing the commandments being updated in the journal in game? I just know that not everyone uses the forums.

MLoki

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”