Summon list?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Merin
Noob

Summon list?

Post by Merin »

Does anyone have list of all or just LE summons?? I cant do VI summon of LE ... it always makes CE or CG aligment summon... Really would like to know what is 6 summon of LE

sep caldessian
Wheres the donation box?

Post by sep caldessian »

i agree, a list would be great.

my sorc took summon 2 on a level up, and it turned out to be a kobald with a crossbow (i hate deekin, if that matters). now im stuck with an archer until next level up. if i would have known, i wouldnt have taken the spell, i wanted a melee summon. his combat AI is screwy, he gets stuck all the time on the map (maybe its just me) and is really more of a pain in the aasimar than he is worth.

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

DM's apparently aren't releasing a list as the only one who knows it is the one who made them. But, there is a list of TN ones on another thread.
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Dyson
Pk Bait

Post by Dyson »

I have noticed the pathfinding AI to be weak for all summons, or at least I,II and III for LG.

they get stuck constantly and have way too big a detection radius. I constantly have to reign them in from taking off after a bird 3/4 of the way across the screen.
=CI= Dyson of AO
=CI= Hack of AO, still looking for =CI= Slash...
=CI= Kyran of NC

Gil-Este
Newbie Helper

Post by Gil-Este »

same problem here. although having a psychic bear who can kill every mob on the screen without me having to move is pretty cool :D
O heat, dry up my brains! Tears seven times salt
Burn out the sense and virtue of mine eyes!

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”