Pure Class Bonuses in now?

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Sightbringer
Noob

Pure Class Bonuses in now?

Post by Sightbringer »

Rumors have circulated in the past about pure class bonuses being added to Neversummer -- are these going to be included now that the mod is no longer beta or was this enhancement dropped for now?

Just curious whether I should bother rebuilding my characters. Also, it sounds like familiars are back in now? Can we get more details on the changes that are being done at this last minute?

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

No pure class bonuses yet - but when they go in, they're pretty sweet.

And no, no familiars. And probably won't be - they're open to exploits.
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

blay
Noob

Post by blay »

When the pure class bonuses go in, will they only apply to char.'s made after their implementation, or all prior char.'s as well?

Sparky
Dungeon Master

Post by Sparky »

What's on the slate now, which is of course subject to change, is at a certain level(probably 20ish, also open to change) you will talk to an NPC. Your character will be given an option to stay pure. If you choose to stay pure, you will be locked into that single class and given bonuses as you continue to level. So theoretically, you could make a character now and keep them pure, then wait to talk to an npc whenever the bonuses are implemented to reap the rewards. Take this all with a grain of salt though, I could be wrong.
Serving NS4 proper as Lathander and Sleeth as Bahamut.

Yes, I'm a DM, but your build still sucks.

blay
Noob

Post by blay »

Sounds good, thanks.

P. Fricebottle
Addict

Post by P. Fricebottle »

So, this NPC we talk to...I got a few ideas. Theres an NPC for each pure class. They're either all located in a specific place (perhaps an EC for NS4 that is just as hard to reach) or located in different places. Seeking them out could be like an Epic Quest. Quite interesting to have quests past jobs.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”