my take

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
pris
Noob

my take

Post by pris »

1. jobs are great but the xp for the quests are way too low......it took me at least an hour to round up the rodents and yet i got 25 or 50 xp for completing each section. An hour of hunting and i would make 1500 pts maybe more if i get to level 2.

2. I like the job thing but I wish it were each 5-10 lvls rather than a batch right away ? who knows

3. items requirements is ok

4. one vendor to sell too (thats all i found in town) need more

5. the vendors kida suck because you can only do one person at a time(in ac 20+people bought comps at one time)

6. i dont like the id all function. You shove it in and then you got to exit this screen and then click on the vendor to bring up the window that says id all------way to many steps.........maybe a button like diablo were u can id stuff in your own inventory is better ?

7. crashes the module isnt stable enough--yet

so my main probs are quest sys has to be tweaked, crashes, and vendor have to be tweaked ?
graduated university and the best i could do is minium wage lifting boxes like a mule

pris
Noob

re

Post by pris »

woops forgot spawn times......they seem a little slow (even ns3 was slow)
graduated university and the best i could do is minium wage lifting boxes like a mule

Billiard
Newbie Helper

Post by Billiard »

I would be nice to consolidate all of these types of things into one single thread rather than into multiple threads for people to read and reply to. Maybe a forum admin could do this?

Alatar_Locke
Noob

Post by Alatar_Locke »

What server did you play on in AC :P

Totally off topic, I know.

4+ years on Morningthaw m'self.

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

I've played for a bit on the version 3 servers.

I like what I see. I look forward to more adventuring !

The only thing that bugs me so far, is all the yelling... I know its part of the nwn engine... but its startling to hear such loudness. I'm used to the player characters being as quiet as possible... sounds travel. Attract monster attention. Baaad news.
Searching for eternity, dreaming, for the key to open twilight.
- - - -
Jollyblue/Bongoblue blog NS3 and NS4 site updated November 24, 2004

lord_modred
Spam Master General

Post by lord_modred »

the only problem i have is that when you've got multiple level 1 people just starting... it takes along time to get started seeing as you have to wait for people to finish their cut scene...

but other than that, i think this mod is freaking sweet!
"O cruel fate, floating through the void of space like gravity's plaything. O to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee."

help save world hunger!

pris
Noob

re

Post by pris »

hg played prisoner-xxx and they gave my account away

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”