Relics

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
MLoki
Relic Raider

Relics

Post by MLoki »

The relics have returned to their rightfull owners...

Disciple Red

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

Yessssssss........

Well done, for you I shall not dine on your livers .... tonite.
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

Death Dealer1
PKer

Post by Death Dealer1 »

too bad it will be so short lived.

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

Good job....but....

I think you guys just proved that AO needs some major NERFS :]
ImageImage

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

AND again from another angle... pic taken by Sirus!!!

BTW theese where the ones left after the whole battle...

havok was there for the most part too, and jaxomvar too i believe... i was at work :(

btw, GREAT JOB!!!!
PS: celorn... its called TEAM EFFORT, this proves that sleeth can pull toghether to acheve out gods bidding... and let Tiamat's teeth sink in your flesh covered in bbq sauce...
PSS: and sirus.. you say your compy i built you is underpowered... compare your pic to MLoki's and see the graphical difference.. shaddows, shiny, cool, colorful, etc... ;) i'll be glad to help you with your upcoming one though... is it gonna be watercooled?

Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

Yes, teamwork, I played Tribes2 and UT CTF for many years so I understand teamwork and CTF ;]--- but that was with 100% equal toons -- which you don't have here! You have to admit that the power of RDD and the unrestricted class choice of AO combined make for a strong team, kind of a balance-tipping strength i'd say... not to mention 2 guilds with many members.

Well anyhow, I'm just glad the relic system isn't the focus of NS4, or i'd be gone already, and for good... I'm looking forward to see what the new items and areas are like, when I play NWN, I want adventure and exploration mostly, not repetitive pvp scenarios chasing a 'ball' where the defense can put in any number of players and switch between them at will!

But will give level 40s and guilds some great competition type fun, with scripted rules... and given the popularity of NWN Arena servers focused on CTF, NS4 should rise and shine even brighter now, and moreso when it's all done.
ImageImage

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :arrow:
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

Celorn wrote:Yes, teamwork, I played Tribes2 and UT CTF for many years so I understand teamwork and CTF ;]--- but that was with 100% equal toons -- which you don't have here! You have to admit that the power of RDD and the unrestricted class choice of AO combined make for a strong team, kind of a balance-tipping strength i'd say... not to mention 2 guilds with many members.

Well anyhow, I'm just glad the relic system isn't the focus of NS4, or i'd be gone already, and for good... I'm looking forward to see what the new items and areas are like, when I play NWN, I want adventure and exploration mostly, not repetitive pvp scenarios chasing a 'ball' where the defense can put in any number of players and switch between them at will!

But will give level 40s and guilds some great competition type fun, with scripted rules... and given the popularity of NWN Arena servers focused on CTF, NS4 should rise and shine even brighter now, and moreso when it's all done.

Just goes to show it doesnt matter what happens if KST is inivolved there is allways something wrong.......

We worked our a....... off and got the crap beat out of us in the process in NS and in SL. Was a great fight. Now sleeth and kst and dcn will be legends in NS history forever since we were the first to gather all the relics.

and in traditional kst fasion there is only one word to describe this event....

PWNED!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Also wasnt too unfair ....

gear lost.....

Kst colored helm
rapier of pain
ice ammy
slave ring
Vengers armor
ice bow

and many others as well.....

and this goes to show it doesntmatter what faction your from with team work we would destroy anyone as well......

hell move the NS factions to AO and vise versa and i guarentee wi will still be triumphant...

stop whining.

And hail the level 5 character that helped in the raid. Asmodian something or other he was willing to raid with us at level 5. Just goes to show the bond our faction has

HAIL SLEETH!!!! HAIL TIAMAT!!!!!!!

Aarkon Draco
Newbie Helper

Post by Aarkon Draco »

to all who say we need nerfed i call bs on that in the SL in particular we had a rough time. kudoes to Wrath of Loth for his sweet build and killing most of us atlest once. we organized before we started and the fact leo asher had most of them in NS didnt hurt either ;) it was a grand adventure and i was pleased to have been a part of it. so quit yer whining future slaves!!!!! ;) ;P

Venger the Demondrake

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

and i dont know if this is supposed to be here but i have a question regarding our new found prize.....

We were on last night and we had like 5 relics.

I dont want to call anyone out but a DM was on and ran his level 40 DM char there to sleeth grabbed the relic and ran off......

Now i think this is unfair and should not be allowed for a few reasons.

1) shows favoritism twards the faction your helping. I dont think i should have to BUY a level 40 to be able to stand up a fair fight VS dms.

2) we earned that prize ..... if a DM can walk up and waltze in and take it then whats the point of getting them.

3) and then most of all it will make people pissed off that they just spent 3 hours and lost multiple items raiding that city to get the relic in the first place.

If this is allowed i want all the gear i lost in the SL raid back , cause i dont think its fair if i am to loose gear to get a relic then have a DM turn around and take it back......

please can i get an answer to this.

Yonwe
Glorious Leader

Post by Yonwe »

Well, it was me who took the relic with a PC, to ensure the system was not broken by taking it with a DM avatar. I needed the SL relic back in the SL for a quest. And on that subject, once it was back and the quest began, I got nothing but grief from all the PCs involved, included those who were eventually rewarded at its conclusion.

This is why I rarely do active quests anymore... the grief isn't worth the effort to try and do a quest without getting the attitude from everyone who doesn't get exactly what they want.
~DM Yonwe
Lolth - Goddess of the Drow
Velsharoon - God of Undeath

Death Dealer1
PKer

Post by Death Dealer1 »

i didn't get anything, or give out any grief.....should i complain next time?

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

KST_HAVOK wrote:and i dont know if this is supposed to be here but i have a question regarding our new found prize.....

I dont want to call anyone out but a DM was on and ran his level 40 DM char there to sleeth grabbed the relic and ran off......

1) shows favoritism twards the faction your helping. I dont think i should have to BUY a level 40 to be able to stand up a fair fight VS dms.

2) we earned that prize ..... if a DM can walk up and waltze in and take it then whats the point of getting them.

3) and then most of all it will make people pissed off that they just spent 3 hours and lost multiple items raiding that city to get the relic in the first place.

If this is allowed i want all the gear i lost in the SL raid back , cause i dont think its fair if i am to loose gear to get a relic then have a DM turn around and take it back......

Wow, I love how you say 'stop wining' in one post, and then follow up with a huge WINE post.... gimme a break.

Losing gear is a part of raiding, anyone that chooses to be involved in the capture games, will lose items, it's the cost of getting the XP bonus for your whole faction! Maybe i was wrong about sleeth, you are proving that sleeth is WEAK with your crybaby post.

Getting gear back is easy, except for a few rare drops, I never wine about losing gear since I can go and get another one (if I or tLB don't have 12 muled already) in about 5 mins.

DMs are GODS, they see all, they can directly or indirectly act for or against us, who are YOU to judge a GOD???
ImageImage

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

Celorn wrote:
KST_HAVOK wrote:and i dont know if this is supposed to be here but i have a question regarding our new found prize.....

Wow, I love how you say 'stop wining' in one post, and then follow up with a huge WINE post.... gimme a break.

Losing gear is a part of raiding, anyone that chooses to be involved in the capture games, will lose items, it's the cost of getting the XP bonus for your whole faction! Maybe i was wrong about sleeth, you are proving that sleeth is WEAK with your crybaby post.

Getting gear back is easy, except for a few rare drops, I never wine about losing gear since I can go and get another one (if I or tLB don't have 12 muled already) in about 5 mins.

DMs are GODS, they see all, they can directly or indirectly act for or against us, who are YOU to judge a GOD???

well said
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

KST_HAVOK
Wheres the donation box?

Post by KST_HAVOK »

Celorn wrote:

Im a player of this server...... expressing an oppinion.

^^^^^Wasnt a whine. I was pissed ...i lost MA Gloves, Queen axe, storm kamas, slave ring , and crystal necklace.....

and as far as it goes for whining then screw it......

When i disarm someone im going to tell then to shut up...

When i kill someone in sleeth and i take some uber rare drop then im going to point and laugh....

And isnt this the point of the forums to say what your feeling....

and your not one to talk celly your a whiner too.

WE were the first to grab al;l the relics and wat didyou do

"wah wah wah sleeth is too powerfull wah wah wah"

God people need to shut the hell up... things arent allways a fricking whine. think outside the box and see the bigger picture.

People ask y we are jerks and y we pk ..... look around look at what is being dont on a regular basis.

Level 40s pk us
DMs take our quest items
DMs log on chars to come hunt us
even when following rules people still talk garbage to us
people whine when were nice
people whine when we are jerks
people whine when we RP
people whine when we Mindlessly kill

people need to stop useing kst as a release for your anger, just cause you "snot directed at celeron" SUCK is no reason to get pissed.

you guys tell us to deal with the server but when we pk you and turn to jerks your the first ones on here whining

if you can we can

fricken hypocrits

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”