WHERE IS EVERYONE

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Mental
Pk Bait

WHERE IS EVERYONE

Post by Mental »

Man o man, where is everyone these days. I was hoping to come back after a little while and see more ppl, but i dont even see ppl syaing much on the forums lately either. I used to really love this server myself, but I cant even play it lately because there is no one left. Even nomious had some real good ideas to try and turn this place around, he even tried pking everyone, but i dont see him on the forums anymore either. Like a lot of ppl i knew i dont even see anymore. Just makes me wonder if this server will ever be like it used to.

One more thing ive notice as well, and that is where are the DM's. I'm wondering if they left as well and gave up on ns4, or r u guys helping DD out with some things.

Anyway guys, i just popped in to see if ppl are still hanging around to wait and see if this place will get better. I know one thing that will bring a lot of ppl back tho, but some of u might disagree. My opinion is not being able to reach lvl 40 in a half decent amount of time. It would suck to get lvl 40 in like a week or so, but this is ridiculous. So i would like some replys here, even from DD just to tell us whats happening and what he and lockey are working on.

Well guys talk to ya's later :)

Yonwe
Glorious Leader

Post by Yonwe »

Oh, we're around. We're just hiding inside the vacuous space of nothing-much-to-do... we're obsolete! 8)
~DM Yonwe
Lolth - Goddess of the Drow
Velsharoon - God of Undeath

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

I've been kinda busy...

I finally bought a new computer ( p4 at 3 ghz), winxp sp2, 1.5 gigs of ram, a 256 meg video card, 200 gig hard drive. Video card keeps crashing... so until I get that fixed, darn nvidia, I wont be gaming much.
Searching for eternity, dreaming, for the key to open twilight.
- - - -
Jollyblue/Bongoblue blog NS3 and NS4 site updated November 24, 2004

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

most of my guild took off to a LoTR server and i've found a few other ppl while surfing mods. i come back only once in a while to see who or what is on. since the challenges are mostly all gone i'm starting to get bored with it. never thought i would say that. you might see me from time to time though.
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

ihuntudown
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ihuntudown »

Often there, mostly playing midlevel characters

Motrax
Noob

Post by Motrax »

I would like to reiterate: Where is everyone? Any time I've been on, there has been a max of 5 other players on the beta server. With 6 player factions and a hundred times that many areas, how are people ever expected to interact in any way? Am I missing something here?

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

I have a bathroom rebuild in the works for this weekend... well, repainting the walls. Nothing untoward, it just needs doing. Maybe after I get that done, I'll log in.
Searching for eternity, dreaming, for the key to open twilight.
- - - -
Jollyblue/Bongoblue blog NS3 and NS4 site updated November 24, 2004

TheBestDeception
Developer

Post by TheBestDeception »

Close-to-Serverwide party last night consisted of nearly 15 of us, with 2 others in their own party. Heard some great suggestions and ideas.

People are coming back, especailly with the new single-server setup, which is more attractive to new players. Now if the forum readers were to start coming back, too, instead of complaining about a lack of people ... then perhaps it would take off.
But, it's such a draining job that, until you've DMed on an NWN server yourself, you the playerbase, have got to cut the DMs some slack. - Flailer

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

Plus, there's like barding every hour on the hour! :wink:
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

DrakhanValane
Arrogant Snob
Location: Five Minutes Before the End of Eternity (or Maryland, take your pick)

Post by DrakhanValane »

I thought barding goes on horses?
If you tilt your head far enough and squint hard enough, anything becomes as simple or complex as you'd like--regardless of whether it is or not. -- A lesson learned from Stephen Wolfram's A New Kind of Science

Okie Christ
Noob

Post by Okie Christ »

Least dark valane is here, And I still come back and post a message when i'm bored.
The Okie God loves us all

trent
Newbie Helper

Post by trent »

i'd come back but my cable modem fried or something and i'm still waiting on a new one to come in the mail (still waiting after a few weeks) .... dailup connection doesn't seem too atractive for miltiplayer . :?

bongoblue
Newbie Helper

Post by bongoblue »

I survived hurricane katrina. House and relatives are fine. Some had to stay put, they had to stay in the care of a local hospital

Almost all of the tv shows I have been watching outside the effected area are clueless.

Girl
Pk Bait

Post by Girl »

Glad to hear that you're okay.
Evil Incarnate has a fat bum.
Xanthia has death breath.

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

i'm just wondering when they'll add the nexus...

Months and months have passed and no nexus...
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”