I'm Back

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Ryddwillow
Spamalot

I'm Back

Post by Ryddwillow »

:twisted: I log in to see what is up and I pk someone who is like 4 or 5 lvls below me and he or she or it whines too me the whole night to me how I'm going to get banned or how they are going to tell DD or the DM's.
What the hell is going on here? This is pure crap from whiners. Is this how the game goes for now? Hell i donated and i want it fair is all! This is PvP server right? Get it right Plz and tell these ppl that there is no Arena here. Hell, this is pure bull crap and this is what the problem stemmed from. The game changed from that point. I think this Game and server is great Dd and Jordan but this is Bullshit and ya need too make a ruling on this and get the DM's involved PLZ! I'm tired of going to a Hands holding hands server! Have them use there minds.

Constructive consideration only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea:

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

I have to admit i pked Dora the exploler and Xirt. Dora was like lvl 18-20 and Xirt was 14-16. Xirt whined and talked crap on shout too me so i pked him. Dora i pked because i was CE. I just shake my head as it has to go to this! What is the ruling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it plz DD! I'm honest and follow the rules but, I pk the whiners and want to be whiners. Pk brings more ppl hands holding hands well the server speaks for it's self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

you certainly whined loudly when I pked you a few months back :roll:

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”