Level cap

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Level cap

Post by Flailer »

I'm at work now, so can't check it, but just curious if the new level cap is enforced on login; meaning, if any character is over level 25, they're not allowed to log in? Or, is it a honor system type thing. Just curious...

Shade
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

TheBestDeception
Developer

Post by TheBestDeception »

You will get an "invalid character" error if you attempt to login with one greater than 25.

Teladro
Pk Bait

Post by Teladro »

Nope, anything over 25 is rendered useless. :roll:
Violence will not be tolerated. Surrender or be destroyed.

Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Flailer »

Sweet....good thing I had a couple level 25s I was too lazy to take higher. Not that I'm playing these days anyway though.... :(
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

meatbean
Pk Bait

Post by meatbean »

Yeah, I think im gonna wait to play anymore until some new areas are put in and we can use our over 25 characters. I was really working hard on my lvl 32 character but now I cant use him. Im pretty much bored with making new characters as well. I know neversummer like the back of my hand and its all getting pretty boring. Looking forward to seeing some new areas. Until then, think ill play some more Medal of Honor. Peace!!
Pestilence of Clan Freakery, Phil Latio of Clan Freakery, The One of Clan Freakery. Major Pain, Cpl. Punishment.

DrakhanValane
Arrogant Snob
Location: Five Minutes Before the End of Eternity (or Maryland, take your pick)

Post by DrakhanValane »

meatbean wrote:I was really working hard on my lvl 32 character but now I cant use him.

Killing rats is hard?
If you tilt your head far enough and squint hard enough, anything becomes as simple or complex as you'd like--regardless of whether it is or not. -- A lesson learned from Stephen Wolfram's A New Kind of Science

meatbean
Pk Bait

Post by meatbean »

LOL, no. I actually didnt do alot of that like most do. I actually raided other factions. Killing guards and such. But seriously, I understand the lvl cap. Im just bored with the whole mod, low or high lvl characters. Theres only so many times you can build new characters and run through all the same places. My list of characters is getting really long to scroll through to find the one I wanna play. And the lvl 32 is the highest lvl character I got. The rest are all around lvl 20 cause thats usually when I started a new char. Anyways, hope the new area's come soon. Ill miss ns4, but I just need to see some new scenery! :wink:
Pestilence of Clan Freakery, Phil Latio of Clan Freakery, The One of Clan Freakery. Major Pain, Cpl. Punishment.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”