The Amazing Nomius Phasha! - UPDATE!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Teladro
Pk Bait

The Amazing Nomius Phasha! - UPDATE!

Post by Teladro »

See the glorius respect!

Revel in the amazing logic!

You, too, can see Nomius for yourself!

For only $49.95 + S&H you can own your own Nomius Phasha "OMG I'm screenshotting you for harassment!" T-Shirt!

Act now, supplies are limited!
Last edited by Teladro on Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violence will not be tolerated. Surrender or be destroyed.

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

Post by Terminal Insanity »

Yes, because logging in and then having a mage sit there and delevel you, hold you down so you cant do anything for 20 minutes it rather lame and is against the rules... It IS harassment. Now, if you had any intention of actualy killing me, it wouldet be harassemnt, but you know damn well what you where doing.

I dont know what went wrong with you, by the way. i used to leave you alone whenever i saw you because you dident come off as a moron... but i guess i was wrong.

Then, i thought to myself... "Why should I follow the rules, if nobody else does" and so, a new era of Nomius has come... I'll now be building PP/SD char, and dont think for a moment i wont log out if i think i might die. Also, touch me anywhere, including avendell, and i'll try to delevel/curse you, and if i cant, i'll just kill you. I still havent decided if i will be PKing in avendell unprovoked yet, but its a possibility.

Theres no DMs on to do anything about it, and even when there are, they ignore it. So, ask yourselves, why not?
The majority of the player base is just puke. I know theres alot of good players still around and i dont group you in with the puke, but i'd say a good 90% of the players are nothing but metagaming children. And the DMs... well theres a few good DMs but they are never around, so what can i say?
NS4 is a good module, and it used to be fun, that time has passed, and left remaining is a toxic cesspool of human waste.

Mabe i'll start following the rules when i actualy see a DM around...

Teladro
Pk Bait

Post by Teladro »

Well said. :roll: Tho I'm not quite sure how 2 minutes scretched into 20. But the fact I can delevel someone without any spells which do so...hey, I just chalk that up to sexiness.

But really...it's somewhat difficult to "have an intention" of killing you when you keep logging out. Don't take my word for it, just ask the others who were watching you. :lol:

lord_modred
Spam Master General

Post by lord_modred »

The majority of the player base is just puke. I know theres alot of good players still around and i dont group you in with the puke, but i'd say a good 90% of the players are nothing but metagaming children.

i could not have said this better myself...

glad someone finally realizes it
"O cruel fate, floating through the void of space like gravity's plaything. O to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee."

help save world hunger!

meatbean
Pk Bait

Post by meatbean »

While pk'ing is a part of the game, I do believe in rules that should be followed. BUt..........on the other hand, when there is no one to enforce it you just have anarchy wich is exactly what we have on ns4. And I have to agree with Nomius (terminal insanity) that with no dm's around, what good is a rule. Alot of it also has to do with your own moral compass. I dont usually attack unless attacked first. I'm not a great character builder because my life does not revolve around nwn so I usually get pk'd alot, and sometimes not. When I am pk'd........... so what. I dont usually take it personally. Hell, half the time I congradulate the pk'er and ask what kind of build they are using. While I dont agree totally with Terminals' mode of play, I do get a kick out of all the mud he stirs in the water! :roll: It is a game after all and there are lots of servers to play on. For that matter there are tons of other games to play. Take that however you like.
Pestilence of Clan Freakery, Phil Latio of Clan Freakery, The One of Clan Freakery. Major Pain, Cpl. Punishment.

nargileh
Pk Bait

Post by nargileh »

In the first screenshot nomius hits the nail on the head: there's never any DM on, and if there is one, they never actually DO anything, might aswell delete the rules if they're only gonna bring the illusion of order in this chaos.

sep caldessian
Wheres the donation box?

Post by sep caldessian »

lord_modred wrote:
The majority of the player base is just puke. I know theres alot of good players still around and i dont group you in with the puke, but i'd say a good 90% of the players are nothing but metagaming children.

i could not have said this better myself...

glad someone finally realizes it

i was saying this months ago.

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

I've gone back to following the rules, by the way... I've been seeing Nibs in there a bit more often, but we seriously need more DMs.

Teladro
Pk Bait

Post by Teladro »

Nomius and I were going to fight, but unfortunately his NWN crashed right after I bigby'd him. Pitty.

Risen
Pk Bait

Post by Risen »

Jard was there! Man, havent seen him in a while.
If u read this Jard, what level are ya now?

Back to the topic @ hand, that's a pretty well timed crashed don't ya say? hehe

jwiwchar
Noob

Post by jwiwchar »

Another unfortunate crash:

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

yep... TheBestDeception/Redzan and other metagamers... attack me and i'll log out before i die. i dont die to metagamers anymore.

As for jwiwchar... i had killed you and your two friends at least 10 times over, and my pizza just arrived so i figured, why not.

_jimbo_
Noob

Post by _jimbo_ »

Rofl, if a metagamer dosent want to die by the hands of another metagamer, he logs. Nice 1 Nom. :roll:

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

According to Term, not all metagaming is bad... Transferring trap making equipment to new characters and logging to avoid combat are "good" forms of metagaming.

Read the 6th post down.
http://www.nsrealm.com/boards/viewtopic ... highlight=

Braticus
Dungeon Master

Post by Braticus »

You know not following the rules simply because you don't see a DM around is about the lamest excuse there is. People follow rules or not based on thier morale fiber and maturity.
Braticus

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”