Veterans

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Chair
Noob

Veterans

Post by Chair »

There is one thing i must ask, that i am sure few can answer. What has happened to all the vets?

Where have they gone? All this hubub about Ns4, then when it suddenly comes out, everyone disappears off the face of the earth. What happened to people like Rent? and Smoke? and Seifer? and Psyke? Where are the sexy freaks? I see new okies, but where are the old ones? Where are the Dark Templars? A true reason as to why i can't stand Ns4 these days, is the attitude of some people. I say something on shout and somebody snaps at me, then the entire bloody server launches an assault on everybody. Don't get me the wrong way, although i prefer Ns3's overpowered gear, Ns4 is more of a challenge, and there's way less lag and more places to go. So i have no complaints on that. Just a question i thought i would arise to the forefront of Ns3 veterans currently on Ns4 that i don't know of.

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

they are all scattered...

i assume they will be back when beta is over...
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Quiett
Looking for group

Post by Quiett »

I think recently it was just because server 4 has been down.

Kala-azar
Noob

Post by Kala-azar »

I can speak for my BoC bretheren. They have packed up and went to another server, where incidentally there are many "vets" running around as well.

Gaston

Spooky
Pk Bait

Post by Spooky »

Hmmm....yes yes...its called "Aantioch Server" and i must say i play too there or at least play once im back from vacations!...loooots of ppl from ns3...yeap...thats it :D..

Nightfall...quetly it crept in and changed us all...

Iden
Dungeon Master

Post by Iden »

Hey ya'll! Been a long time. Can't say I've been playing NWN or anything much really. This summer I spent 2 full months living in a tent. Yea yea that part kinda sucked, but it was kinda chill....was like 6 tents on the banks of the Occoe River. :) But my stint as a whitewater rafting tour guide is over for the summer, and I am up in school again. But for a change of scenery I am here at the Univ of Washington Grad school (yep, I got excepted AND a free ride....score, I know). I'm just glad they have electricity...haha :)

Alot has happened and life is running at a steady kickass pace. Things are good. :)

I hope everyone here is doing well, and I've missed the fun of the NS peoples. Ya'll take care, and be well!

-Iden (DM old East NS3. Former Sexy Freak. Former Dark Templar)
DM Felkroth - East
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." -Soren Kierkegaard

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

hiiiii

long tiem no see!!

welcome back!

crematerl
Noob

Post by crematerl »

sf is still around, here and there

Destiny the WhiteCloak

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

Do I count as a vet? I've been here since early NS 3 late ns2 :D
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

AlienOverlord
Pk Bait

Post by AlienOverlord »

Is that the real picture of Iden? She looks too hot to play online roleplaying games :shock:

-=Mushra=-
Noob

Post by -=Mushra=- »

sorry chair this okie aint playing ns4 to much, hehe broke a lil to many rulez *giggles* besides real life is taking a funner turn with me so leaving games a lil left atm.

ill come take a peak when beta is over just to annoy you m8 :lol:

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

AlienOverlord wrote:Is that the real picture of Iden? She looks too hot to play online roleplaying games :shock:

u'd be suprised at some of the girls here...

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

mushra...thats a name i haven't seen in a while.

I heard most our vets went to aantioch..why i have no clue
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

Arjento
Noob

Post by Arjento »

You can bet the Vets will return once beta is over.
Lomir (MIA)
The Chosen

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

Thank god, I miss all those guys. Letting a bunch of up and coming punks run a muck on this server (when I was their age....sonny boy jim!)

oh well. Hoping that day is soon.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”