We have quit!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Spooky
Pk Bait

Post by Spooky »

:S ...We will miss ya Both.....

Nightfall...quetly it crept in and changed us all...

The Hasselhoff
Noob

Post by The Hasselhoff »

My mom always said to say nothing if you had nothing nice to say.

Sry to see ya go Mz.
You (and Mr... technically) were a big part of the community even if we DISagreed.
Cheers and G/L in R/L.
SUCKAZZZ!!!

Nala
Newbie Helper

Post by Nala »

ist good to see this thread was unlocked so people couldn't continue to say goodbyes...

I have always hated goodbyes..I forget who said it but its better to say see you later instead of goodbye..in hope to see the person again "Soon" :)

Well Mz whoever trys to replace you as host of south and all its adopted families bets of luck to them to try to top you...You were one of the coolest DMs I've ever met..*thinks back to when she first met her* I had come from North in search to fullfill a quest given but TGPO along before he and i ever got married...*sniffles* Very proudly I begged for you to penguinize me :cry: and you did so and about half of south at the time who happened to rush to town to see it happen to me Queen Nala Xilo.

You have always stood by me when people tryed to put down the way i roleplayed. You always seemed to be very supportive for me when i first started to wanted to become a DM. and you backed me up when others seemed to think i would never make it ..and then allwoed em to be a WC on your server when i couldn't fullfill the DM training (no sou)

When correcting me on things i'ld do wrong you never seemed to talk down to be ..more on my level making me feel as an equal and not like i had to fix what i did wrong bc you said so and ur a DM god.. bc you wanted me to learn and do better as a player.

U have been very inpressing to the whole ns world and you've healped me realize that whether I have the pwoer to turn people into penguins or run around making them find silly objects for a prize..it can all be fun

You've created the image or hatred and love all in one char (through ur okie char) You showed people can bow down before you at the hit of a key with ur Queen char..hanging out in irc having silly convo was always fun too

I really wish you both the best of luck and hope every thing works out...I and the rest of us here in NS land will defently miss you...please don't be strangers..

*Huggles*

p.s. oh and mr you can delete my butt picture now...off ur desktop :)
BE ONE WITH THE PENGUIN

sheriffbugs
Noob

Post by sheriffbugs »

I guess I must be part Drow, because the departure of the Shadows is very uncomfortable.

From players, to legends, to DMs, to housing the South Server ... the Shadows made our community great!

Whatever the reason, however long the departure, I wish you the best.
"And the Men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality..."
--Rush--

Evolving_AI
Noob

Post by Evolving_AI »

Well, I doubt the shadows will even see this.. but I guess I can hope.

I know i haven't been one of the better players manner wise.
growing up I have always been the terrorizer..
I was the guy on the street fighter 2 machine having people leave "cheese"
signs on the machine.
I was the guy who would step up on mortal kombat and just keep
everyone frozen with subzero only pull off one of those "keep em in the air with upper cuts and the frozen slide"
yet now in NWN I am no longer the terrorizer yet have to face that fact
that now there are those that are better then I.
This would then put me into the all too well known frenzies that
my character has been known for..

yet despite all that, despite some of my bad attitudes the shadows always
gave me a fair shake.
never talked down to me.. never said "ya know you can be a real pain in the [censored]" when I know there might have been times they might have wanted to.
and before anyone says "well its cause you were a donator"
naw, this was even before then..
this is even when I first came back to ns3 south from the north server.

so yeah I have to say.. this is a really tragic loss of some really special people.

thanks for allowing us into your home even if it was for a short time.
may you be happy in whatever you pursue as a hobby in the future.
Fear the prophecies of your death!.

King Rasputin De'Artain.
Divine Ruler of the Dark Shards.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”