OK here is your chance!!

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
DM ~Etho~
Drinking and DMing

OK here is your chance!!

Post by DM ~Etho~ »

I would like to hear your idea(s) for a X-mas event, either message me or post your complete idea here.

If I run your event you will get more then coal under the tree this year. :wink: (you'll get something wrapped with a bow)
Hanseath ~The Bearded One~
Dwarven god of War, Carousing, and Alcohol
=====================================

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Re: OK here is your chance!!

Post by Ajantis. »

Christmas elves are attacking Avendell!

The citizens gather to defend the neutral city against the onslaught. After the battle, the elves surrender and inform the players that Santa has disappeared and likely been captured and was last seen on the prime material and the elves blamed the citizens of Aeltheria. Scrying has revealed that Santa is indeed captured, but held in a snowy landscape.

The party adventures out to save Santa and searches the snowy lanscape maps to find him, fighting a boss in each map (ghost of christmas present, past, future and other misc bosses) eventually finding him on the Sky or Frozen Hell map being held by the Grinch for an epic battle.

Party saves Santa! and rewards the adventurers for their valor.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Snow Miser! Heat Miser! And Acid Miser and Lightning Miser! I'd fight that.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

Indeed Ajantis, Santa was captured by last year's list of naughty monsters. Last year's good little toons, must rescue Santa. Because Santa lost time while captured, he will need help taking the presents to all the residents in every town of Aetheria. Afterward, Santa leaves his good little toons rewards under the tree. The Boar of Melencia gives Santa all the milk and cookies he can eat.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Guild Wars…

Placed deep within each Guild House is a prize; each Guild must defend their Guild House (one at a time) against all invaders for 30 mins…

This would provide some vicious PvP while allowing players that never fight against each other or with each other, to band together and join the fray.

Defenders must have at least three (3) Guild tagged toons and whomever they can recruit from the untagged…

NO Guild tagged can fight for another Guild…

This may be a way to pull some of the old timers back and at the very least people get to see all the enemy Guild Houses (just before they die) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

nagaguard
Pk Bait

Post by nagaguard »

"A planar rift has appeared in the land of spirits, and the ghosts of christmas past (heavenly, trumpet archon or angel skin), present (earthly, big fat hogre or ice giant skin), and yet to come (undead, death's accomplice or dracolich) have traversed it to pass judgement on Aetheria, for they deem that no soul here is worthy of redemption. The gods of Aetheria, Pan and Hanseath, will not suffer some insolent spirits to run amuck, for judgement is a priviledge reserved solely for gods. Behold, Pan and Hanseath have called to arms all Aetherian denizens to rise up and utterly obliterate these arrogant spirits. Warriors of Aetheria, it is time to cast aside differences and show these outsiders our true might. Hanseath has opened planar rifts of his own, at Avendell Crossings, into the toughest planar lands. The ghosts can be found there, using their influence to recruit armies and mount an oppressive. Find them and destroy them."

Btw, when is this scheduled to take place? Dec 24, 25, or 26?

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”