feedback to the new planar

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
cross0001
Noob

feedback to the new planar

Post by cross0001 »

We r pushed onto the edge wall by sorc's bigby frequently. If its not so possible to modify bigby spells or the sorc's AI, I'd like to suggest to put some ladders there so that we can rez our teammates.

Glory07
Pk Bait

Re: feedback to the new planar

Post by Glory07 »

I like your idea! :idea: Let me go further and request we need an equipment addition; a robe ladder that can be used repeatedly where needed, or available in drops anywhere.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Glory07 wrote:I like your idea! :idea: Let me go further and request we need an equipment addition; a robe ladder that can be used repeatedly where needed, or available in drops anywhere.

You might have meant Rope, but like the robe idea, you take it off.. pul a lose yarn and walaaa.!. a Robe Ladder... then you buy a set of knitting needles and with a quick dex check, you rework your long yarn into a robe again. I can certainly see how this would appeal to the fairer funny business amonst us. :oops:
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

lol Very funny, Twig. Of course we have never seen you make typo's. :roll:

Actually, I could knit an awesome rope. It would be important what kind thread is used to make the robe. Nothing less than enchanted would be necessary, for we little people.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”